Jillian Micheals for Beginners (Frontside/Backside)

sistahmaryisissistahmaryisis Posts: 157Registered Users
I found both of these dvds (Frontside/Backside) @ Ross for 3.99 each. I must say that I'm loving them right now! FRONTSIDE targets the muscles in the chest & shoulders (also works abs and triceps); BACKSIDE focuses on strengthening your back and firming your butt (it also hits the biceps). The videos are set up in circuits incorporating cardio and strength training. Jillian explains to you (in an easy to understand way) why you do a particular movement and exactly how to do it while one of the past members of The Biggest Loser actually performs the exercise. It's almost like you're in the gym with her. I worked out with the Backside video yesterday and I can really feel it (2nd day soreness) this morning. I plan to do Frontside this afternoon.

Comments

• va_candiva_candi Posts: 849Registered Users
    I bought this from Ross too, along with several other DVDs. I tried it one day, but it was after I'd already done an hour of intense cardio. It wasn't happening. :sad3: I keep saying I'm going to try again, but I always end up using another video.
  • sistahmaryisissistahmaryisis Posts: 157Registered Users
    Candi you have to try it again . . . it really is a good workout!

I'll give it a try then. I really want to tone my shoulders before my wedding in June, which is a good thing because I just realized that I only have the Frontside dvd. :D
    OMG! I did the complete workout this morning. At seven minutes, I wanted to turn it off, but I persisted. You're right. It's an awesome workout! During the circuits, I was hating every minute of it, but now that it's over, I feel incredible. I'm proud of myself for getting through the whole thing. I'll have to go back to Ross and see if they have Backside.

Are you still using these? I finally found Backside on Amazon.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file