I need to sit on my hands.

finchfinch Posts: 333Registered Users
Jessicurl products are caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalling to me. I wanna try them, but am scared of buyer's remorse and my hair hating mag sulfate. But this nagging little voice in the back of my mind keeps yammering on about how they might be my long lost HG, and how will I ever know if I don't try??

Ugh. I am so on the way to becoming a PJ. :hiding:
Medium texture, normal-high porosity, wavy-curly 2c to 3a-ish hair that is MOISTURE HUNGRY!!!
Currently recovering from a protein hair crisis. :( My hair hates protein, apparently.

Comments

• CurlyKatieCurlyKatie Posts: 82Registered Users
    I can understand your debating, I know that for some people, Jessicurl is an amazing product!! For some of us though, it can be a nightmare, me included :( How about ordering the sample set? It's not terribly expensive, and then you get to try pretty much all the products!

Good luck! Hope Jessicurl is all you want it to be!
    2c/3a Fine and Thin
    CG Since 07/01/08
    My hair loves: KCCC!
    :love7: Nexxus Headress Weightless Leave In, HE TT, Loreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss for Long Wavy/Curly hair.
    My Hair Hates: MagSulf, Jessicurl, LOOB.
  • kitten59kitten59 Posts: 68Registered Users
    I know, this is killing me! Last night I finally broke down and ordered [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]KCCC[/buylink]. I couldn't stand it anymore. I think that's a good suggestion, trying the sample set. I was just at Donna Marie, looking for the sample set and they're sold out! Maybe that's telling me something :sad1:? But the full sizes aren't that expensive. There's always the swap board if you decide you don't like it!
    CG for 1.5 months
    Wavy + curly
    Products I'm rotating:
    Suave, Vo5, ACV w/honey, Giovanni Tea Tree, Giovanni 50/50
    Leave-ins- KCKT, Bioinfusion Cond. Balm, Biosilk Smoothing Balm, Giovanni DLI
    LOOB, KCSS

Protein DT: Joico K-Pak

Playing with:
    Loma Imply, KBBSS, KBHN, shampoo bars from KM
    KCCC, CBSS WSHP, DM Lock + Twist, DM Coco Curly

http://public.fotki.com/kitten59/
  • CurlyKatieCurlyKatie Posts: 82Registered Users
    2c/3a Fine and Thin
    CG Since 07/01/08
    My hair loves: KCCC!
    :love7: Nexxus Headress Weightless Leave In, HE TT, Loreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss for Long Wavy/Curly hair.
    My Hair Hates: MagSulf, Jessicurl, LOOB.
  • mrl234mrl234 Posts: 548Registered Users
    Well, if you want to try something, you can always compromise by trying to get a sample of what you specifically want on the swap board, which is almost always cheaper. That's what I did with [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]KCCC[/buylink], and I'm awaiting a KBB Nectar sample right now. Conversely, if you do buy things and then hate them, someone will probably take them on the swap board.
    :happy10:
    fia 2C/3A-F-iii, sensitive to some proteins
    CGish since 10-16-08
    Low-poo: Yes to Carrots Daily Pampering Shampoo (1-2x/week)
    Rinse outs: Yes to Carrots Pampering Mud Conditioner
    Styling: a little bit of leave in and a little bit of KCCC, diffusing
    Olive oil DTs, honey rinses in the summer :)
  • finchfinch Posts: 333Registered Users
    I'm gonna order a JC sample pack, just the CC and RR for now. I can't stand it, I just *have* to try them. Sigh. I am officially a PJ.
    Medium texture, normal-high porosity, wavy-curly 2c to 3a-ish hair that is MOISTURE HUNGRY!!!
    Currently recovering from a protein hair crisis. :( My hair hates protein, apparently.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file