Has anyone used KBB Hair mask, super silky, conditioner or shampoo??

mumofcurlygirlmumofcurlygirl Posts: 472Registered Users
Hi there,
Ive just ordered some shampoo and conditioner, and super silky from KBB and Ive got the hair mask free (yay love freebies!!)
Ive used the milk and nectar on my daughters hair and am still having amazing results but I really want to try all the products!!, can anyone tell me what they think of these products :thumbright:
Trying to work out my 5 year olds 2c fine frizzy/curly hair

http://public.fotki.com/angel6901/
Password; curlygirl

Loving KBB and Kinky Curly!! :love7::

Comments

• crazywavescrazywaves Posts: 582Registered Users
    I just bought the KBB milk,nectar and super silky. I love them all. I have had amazing results. Today I just used the nectar as a leave in and scrunched in some curls and let it air dry. I had curl with very little frizz. I normally cant go without some type of gel or mousse.

So far any product I use over the KBB works better for me. I think the nectar works better for me especially when it comes to controling frizz.
  • va_candiva_candi Posts: 849Registered Users
    I use the mask once a month. It makes my hair feel soft and silky.
  • meadowlark2meadowlark2 Posts: 135Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    HI

I'm reading a lot about kbb. I have no idea what this stands for. Where do you buy these products?
    cg Dec 08
    fine to med texture w/ some coarse / high porosity 2c to 3a

• amy51373amy51373 Posts: 1,205Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    KBB is Karen's Body Beautiful. She has amazing products that a lot of us are loving.
    mostly 3a/fine/high porosity/low density
    Cleanse: Bosley shampoo and conditioner
    Stylers: Boots Curl Cream, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Curl Keeper
    Gels: Volumax, Biolage, EcoStyler, BRHG
    Shea butter to scrunch out the crunch and seal
    Modified CG since Feb 2008
  • curlygirlymecurlygirlyme Posts: 1,340Registered Users
    Is it just me because I bought more hair milk b/c the first time I tried it, it still had protein. But it still doesn't work for me. It leaves my hair too soft and frizzy. Should I try the nectar or super silky? I don't know if the formula for the nectar changed, but I don't remember it working too well in the long term (it worked well the first few times and then stopped working).

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file