CurlTalk

Tweek or Mixed Chicks ?

CurlyVeeCurlyVee Posts: 340Registered Users
Anyone of my 3 C/B's tried any of these ?
I keep seeing the pretty hair in the Ads (on the side of this forum) and am itching to try something new. :happy5:
Hyper Sensitive to many things !!!
2017 Routine: Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Cond as co-wash; 365 Fragrance Free Shampoo; Aloe Vera Juice , Water and Apricot Seed Oil as leave in. :blob3:When all else fails, I run back to KCKT and KCCC :thumright: Shampoo weekly - co-wash every 2/3/4 days - just depends :compress:

Comments

• Wild Curls Raquelle Wild Curls Raquelle Posts: 793Registered Users
    I never tried Tweek but Mixed Chicks has sulfates so I would say no. And the girl in the Tweek ad looks like her curls were done with heat. (just my opinion)
    confused curls
    addicted to henna

Fotki
  • FallOutCurlFallOutCurl Posts: 339Registered Users
    I've not tried tweek either I have tried Mixed Chicks conditioner and leave in and I must say that I'm impressed with the results cones or not. As soon as I find the usb lead for my camera I'll upload pics on my fotki.
  • sistahmaryisissistahmaryisis Posts: 157Registered Users
    Never tried Tweek but Mixed Chicks worked well for me. That being said, I stopped buying it because I realized that there were other, less expensive products, that I can get locally that work great for me also.
  • PJsMomPJsMom Posts: 173Registered Users
    I've been tempted by the ads on the side of the forum as well, just to chime in, I have used the mixed chicks, but did not do anything for my hair. I have given my supply to my father who has a nice loose curl pattern and it works much more for his hair. If I could try a sample of the tweek I sure would.
    3c/4a

BC - 25 July 2006
  • CurlyVeeCurlyVee Posts: 340Registered Users
    Thank you ladies...maybe I will resist and pass. I do not want to get back into buying expensive products :rabbit:
    Hyper Sensitive to many things !!!
    2017 Routine: Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Cond as co-wash; 365 Fragrance Free Shampoo; Aloe Vera Juice , Water and Apricot Seed Oil as leave in. :blob3:When all else fails, I run back to KCKT and KCCC :thumright: Shampoo weekly - co-wash every 2/3/4 days - just depends :compress: