Help with hair type...again

Jess the MessJess the Mess Posts: 5,844Registered Users Curl Neophyte
I know there are a bunch of these but I need help with my hair type. I was convinced it was 2b but after seeing this pic I'm not sure. This is 5 hours after being styled and out on a rainy day... What do you think?

100_0038-vi.jpg
High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

Comments

• CurlyKatieCurlyKatie Posts: 82Registered Users
    I'd say a solid 2c, and absolutely beautiful!!! I love how much shine you have, and I'm totally jealous of the length. :-p
    2c/3a Fine and Thin
    CG Since 07/01/08
    My hair loves: KCCC!
    :love7: Nexxus Headress Weightless Leave In, HE TT, Loreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss for Long Wavy/Curly hair.
    My Hair Hates: MagSulf, Jessicurl, LOOB.
  • mrl234mrl234 Posts: 548Registered Users
    I think 2C, maybe some 2B in there though.
    :happy10:
    fia 2C/3A-F-iii, sensitive to some proteins
    CGish since 10-16-08
    Low-poo: Yes to Carrots Daily Pampering Shampoo (1-2x/week)
    Rinse outs: Yes to Carrots Pampering Mud Conditioner
    Styling: a little bit of leave in and a little bit of KCCC, diffusing
    Olive oil DTs, honey rinses in the summer :)
  • Jess the MessJess the Mess Posts: 5,844Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Thank you so much. I have been growing it out for over a year. Only 3 haircuts in over a year I think. I was ready to chop it off before I found CG. Now I'm so glad I didn't. I'm guessing the shine is from the haircolor I got last week. It is a vegan coloring that my Deva stylist uses. That and my new camera has an amazingly bright flash so it could be lying...
    High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file