Please help me find "Real Solutions!"

ShawnWDPShawnWDP Posts: 10Registered Users
"Real Solutions" is my favorite shampoo/conditioner/leave-in line. It's gentle enough (sulfate free) that it never makes me frizz out, and it's actually cheaper than the other drug-store junk (all of which kill my hair).

I can't tell you how awesome it was to find a sulfate-free line that I can buy at the drugstore. My hair loves the stuff - no frizz, no fuss, and its really soft.

Unfortunately, I just went to SEVEN stores in a row and I can't find it anymore! Rite Aid used to always carry it, but I could only find the Frizz Repair Conditioner, and not the shampoo or leave-in that go with it. I also can't seem to find it anywhere online; the official site doesn't even have a store.

I don't even care that they're "all natural/organic," I just love them because they make my curls soft and non-tangled. The only time my girlfriend can get her fingers through my hair is when I use Real Solutions. Not to mention, buying a sulfate-free line for under $15.00 at Rite Aid is really nice.

Please tell me it hasn't been discontinued!

Comments

• CurlyFireHorseCurlyFireHorse Posts: 350Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    CurlyFireHorse
    Hair: 2a or 3a (not sure), very porous and fine as frog hair
    Day 1: Cowash and condition with AO GPB, ACV Rinse,
    Co-Kra gel (this stuff is fantastic)

Day 2: KCKT, KCCC, plop, KCCC, plop again, air dry
    Day 3: Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Coil Jam
    Day 4: IAGirl's PT, KBB DT, FSG

Co-Kra gel is my own concoction of okra boiled in coconut milk. It is a cross between FSG and KCCC and leaves my hair very soft and shiny
  • ShawnWDPShawnWDP Posts: 10Registered Users
    Yes! Thank you :D

This is the only stuff I'll use anymore.
  • BettyboopnycBettyboopnyc Posts: 99Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I find it at DUANNE READ DRUGSTORE, NOT SURE IF THAT IS A NATIONAL CHAIN OR JUST IN NEW YORK...
  • ThkchkThkchk Posts: 203Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Try a major grocery store. Don't know if you have a Winn Dixie or a Kroger where you are but I think I've seen it there.
  • lebanesecurlylebanesecurly Posts: 161Registered Users
    Hmm I could be wrong, but I think it's a Rite-Aid brand. Have you checked the Rite-Aid website?
    claiming a 2c/3aMiii
    growing my hair out to BSL
    & mod-CG as of 9/1/08 :blob5:
    Low-poo: VitaminShampoo pomegranate+blackberry
    'Poo to clarify: BTZ Noodlehead
    Condish: GVP Conditioning Balm
    Stylers: LOOB! GVP Detangler, HESMU
    Put away for winter: PMRT, TW, LVPNG

On the rare occasion that I straighten: leave-in V05 vanilla mint, 3-in-1, and Tizz no Frizz
    Pineapples, clips, diffusers, and paper towels are my hair's best friends.
    .I'm a PJ.

• quthrt17quthrt17 Posts: 69Registered Users
    Shop Rite. It is always on sale also.
    *quthrt17*

Step 1: Shampoo every day or every other day with either Graham Webb Making Waves or Herbal Essences Hello Hydration

Step 2: Condition every day with either Graham Webb Making Waves or Herbal Essences Hello Hydration. Finger comb through and let sit for the rest of my shower

Step 3: Rake in one pump of TIGI Curls Rock Amplifier and then scrunch.

This routine is working pretty well for me...... and it is simple
  • mpgirlmpgirl Posts: 1,163Registered Users
    Their store locator page.
    3b spirals, fine texture, normal porosity, dense
    Picasa:
    Link
    Deva Low Poo
    Suave Naturals Coconut for detangling
    Renpure Organics conditioner/leave-in
    Homemade FSG
    KCCC
    Curl Junkie Stuff
    BRHG

Nothing lasts, nothing is finished, and nothing is perfect. -wabi-sabi

• violet_23violet_23 Posts: 13Registered Users
    Meijer grocery stores carry it. I've been using the shampoo in the blue bottle- I'm not sure of the name but it is supposed to be moisturizing and has macadema oil in it. I know it's sulfate free, but does anyone know if it's CG? There were some ingredients with the ..one and ...ane endings.
  • onethousandcurlsonethousandcurls Posts: 1,118Registered Users
    It's Real Solutions Moisture Recovery Shampoo, it is CG. It's great, I love it too. Those ingredients at the end you're talking about are not cones, they're preservatives.
    3b/c, CG 9/18/08
    Last process: 04/05/08 Big Chop: 08/08/09
    Currently: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration, Herbal Essences Set Me Up gel (summer only), Boots Curl Creme (winter only)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file