Anyone use Merle Norman's mineral foundation? *update*

I'm tempted to buy some but want to know if anyone has used it. Do you love it, hate it, or is it just ok?

Thanks.

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    I bought the mineral powdered foundation and the mineral powdered blush. I LOVE them.

picture.php?albumid=2053&pictureid=27719

This is 14 hours *after* I applied my makeup today. Everything stays on, doesn't fill in lines, and feels so light like I'm not wearing anything.
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    You look very pretty, Speck.
    Thank you. I love this makeup. Hub purchased some for a Christmas present. (I left a book on his desk with the pages and colors marked). :laughing1:
  • LikeAustraliaLikeAustralia Posts: 2,812Registered Users
    Hmmm.. one of these opened in the next town over from me. What are their prices like? Is your skin acne prone at all? (It looks flawless in these pics.. just curious as to the makeup's effects.)
    Not Cindy or Sindy or Syndey or any other such abomination.
    It's Sydney, like Australia.
    Formerly known as SydneyCurl.

SydneyCurl wrote: »
    Hmmm.. one of these opened in the next town over from me. What are their prices like? Is your skin acne prone at all? (It looks flawless in these pics.. just curious as to the makeup's effects.)

The foundation (14 grams) was $26 and the blush (1 gram) was $17. It only takes very little to cover my whole face and cheeks. My skin is normal to dry and very sensitive. I rarely ever get a pimple or breakout.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file