Baby movement gives me the warm fuzzies

fuzzbucketfuzzbucket Posts: 996Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I just felt my little one move...from the outside! I forgot how cool that is. I think it was later in my last pregnancy that I felt that. It's been such a crappy day. This really made me smile. That's all! :toothy4:
Hair type: 3A/B
I lurk, therefore, I am.
My Blog

Comments

• KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    That's awesome!

I'm embarrassed to admit I get mostly annoyed when the baby is kicking a lot b/c I'm usually trying to do something, and it makes me uncomfortable. I must have an uncomfortable uterus or something, because it feels like both my babies were constantly trying to break out of there.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • Brown_Eyed_GirlBrown_Eyed_Girl Posts: 1,353Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    That is so fun! :blob4:

When Lydia got bigger, I could almost always feel her little bottom up at the top, and inside I could feel her hand pushing on my hipbone. I remember trying so hard to get DH's hand on my tummy so he could feel her, and for a while it was so hard to get the timing right.
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users Curl Novice
    Aw! Those little flutters are so cool. My friend is having her first baby and she recently got kicked and was so happy. :)
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
    Password: orphanannie
  • KitathenaKitathena Posts: 1,666Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Aww I miss that feeling. It was always a little reminder that I always had someone with me :)
    00f0fe4a-6e80-4412-94d4-a8bc465cb7ae_zps1be28d8c.jpg?t=1377261778
    My blogs: NewlyNatural.com
    My fotki pw:hair

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file