Happy hair is here again....

finchfinch Posts: 333Registered Users
:toothy4: :blob4: :wav:

My hair is back!! My hair is back!! My good hair is back!!! Oh, CK, I shall never doubt you again. You are my HG. :love1:

Freaking FINALLY. Man. I've been hating my hair for WEEKS (like 3 or so...) since I ran out of CK. It has been soooo frustrating. People say bad hair days are no big deal, but man, when my hair looks good I feel 200x better about myself.

I'm so happy. My curls are happy.
Medium texture, normal-high porosity, wavy-curly 2c to 3a-ish hair that is MOISTURE HUNGRY!!!
Currently recovering from a protein hair crisis. :( My hair hates protein, apparently.

Comments

• rudeechickrudeechick Posts: 6,726Registered Users
    <high five>:thumbleft:
    Curls,Coils,Waves & WhatKnot:geek:
    3miii/My HGs tame bulk&frizz/Give definition w/o crunch
    My Photobucket Album
  • DEL2CDEL2C Posts: 6,418Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    YIPPEE! I'm with You bad hair days drag me down and GOOD DAYS make me :blob:!!!!

finch what is the weather in your neck of the woods that you can still use CK????
    Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing:glasses7:

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky :love4:

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars :tongue6:

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.
  • finchfinch Posts: 333Registered Users
    DEL2C wrote: »
    YIPPEE! I'm with You bad hair days drag me down and GOOD DAYS make me :blob:!!!!

finch what is the weather in your neck of the woods that you can still use CK????
    Ah, that's right, you're doing the glycerin/dewpoint survey.

I live in middle NC, and the weather has been incosisitent. Mid 40's and dry some days, high 60's/low 70's and rainy/humid others. Seriously, last night the low was 23 (I think), and the forecast for tomorrow is supposed to be rainy and high of 69. :goofy:

It's enough to make you crazy. The dewpoint is 46 currently.
    Medium texture, normal-high porosity, wavy-curly 2c to 3a-ish hair that is MOISTURE HUNGRY!!!
    Currently recovering from a protein hair crisis. :( My hair hates protein, apparently.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file