Morrocco Method?

A_la_Nap-turalA_la_Nap-tural Registered Users Posts: 409
Has anyone heard of this brand. It's all natural and it seems interesting. It's pricey, but I'd be willing to try it if it provides as much moisture as it says it does...

I'm thinking of trying:

Sea Essence Shampoo
Chi Conditioner
Diamond Crystal Mist Conditioner
Blood of the Dragon Styling Gel

If you've used anything from this line, please let me know as I'm curious as to if it works or not. Thank you in advance.
www.thenaturalknowitall.com

www.mixology101.ning.com
I'm luvin' my natural self FIRST! :love7:

"And if you don't want to be down with me, you don't want to pick from my appletree."-Erykah Badu

event.png

Comments

• buffiebuffie Registered Users Posts: 184
    I'd be concerned with a site that said all sales are final. I didn't get any further than that. I would not buy if I couldn't return something I wasn't happy with.
    "How can I control my life when I can't control my hair?" - from a t-shirt my brother gave me years ago. I loved it!

Have discovered I cannot live without KCCC and plopping. Always knew that I was dependant on my diffuser.
  • myCeliamyCelia Registered Users Posts: 195
    I liked the Sea Essence shampoo. The look was a bit strange (like mud, similar to the Terrestrials line (sp?)) but it cleansed really well without stripping and minimized frizz. The Chi Conditioner also has the same look and is nice but as a 2, it left my hair a bit flat. There's absolutely no slip with either product but both are also good as a facial wash.

Haven't tried the others but I had inquired about the gel a few months ago in the All Natural forum and someone replied that it wasn't the best.

Hope this helps.

myCelia :)
    What's working: MOP-C Hydrating Shampoo roots only EOD, Elucence Moisture Balancing conditioner or Biolage Conditioning Balm; style with Innersense Quiet Calm Curl Control, and the AMAZING KCCC!
    http://public.fotki.com/myCelia111/
    2'ish, fine/medium ii, non-porous hair.
  • A_la_Nap-turalA_la_Nap-tural Registered Users Posts: 409
    Thank you for the responses ladies. This may not be right for my hair. I'm a 4a/b and I need lots of moisture and slip to define my fuzz. I think I'm gonna skip this line... Oh well... On to the next big thing!
    www.thenaturalknowitall.com

www.mixology101.ning.com
    I'm luvin' my natural self FIRST! :love7:

"And if you don't want to be down with me, you don't want to pick from my appletree."-Erykah Badu

event.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file