Wavies rule!!

babybelbabybel Posts: 56Registered Users Curl Neophyte
2c babyfine high porosity UK curly, CG for two years 2008-2010, now back for a second round! Hair loves protein, hates any kind of oil! Conditioners: ASDA Apple or similar for co-wash. AOHR, Aubrey GBP, Giovanni Root 66, Giovanni DLI. Styling: a mix of equal parts Shockwaves Gel and a curl cream (LOOB, MopC, Naked or Boots Pink) Plop, products, 80% pixiecurl diffuse, air dry the rest, STC, a little gel spray for hold.

Comments

• MimsTXMimsTX Posts: 3,482Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Yay for the wavies! (i've always though long, wavy hair was ridiculously romantic and sexy)

But BOOOOOOOO to the fact that CURLY hair isn't even MENTIONED! :mad:
    CG/Mod CG (soap bars) since 8/12/08
    CO wash/Cond: Kathymack & Flowermoon Castille soap bars, V05 Chamomile Tea, Suave Ocean Breeze, Biolage Conditioning Balm
    Styling loves: DIFFUSING! CK, KCNT, KCCC, FOTE (on dry hair only), Re:coil, Proclaim gel
    Not sure about: Boots, Tweek, KBB Milk, DMHJ
    HATE: plopping, FOTE on wet hair, BRHG
  • DEL2CDEL2C Posts: 6,418Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :blob: It's about time we get the spotlight for ONCE.

Don't worry Mims the curlies are on another Poll ;)

Thanks BabyBel!
    Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing:glasses7:

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky :love4:

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars :tongue6:

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.
  • rudeechickrudeechick Posts: 6,726Registered Users
    This poll CLEARLY lacks scientific credibility.....
    Only 3% for Mid-length wavy/curly my ARSE!:mad:
    Curls,Coils,Waves & WhatKnot:geek:
    3miii/My HGs tame bulk&frizz/Give definition w/o crunch
    My Photobucket Album
    rudeechick wrote: »
    This poll CLEARLY lacks scientific credibility.....
    Only 3% for Mid-length wavy/curly my ARSE!:mad:
    Don't be jealous now.......let the wavies have their turn in the spot light :p

WAVIES RULE!!!! :blob3:
    Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.
  • ReddishRocksReddishRocks Posts: 779Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    WOOT! Long, wavy hair wins!!!

There must be something to it. Look in a Victoria's Secret catalogue sometime. All long and a little wavy. They spend a lot more money than the Daily Mail to figure out what guys like. ;) And what women like too, I wager... I think wavy/curly hair reflects the curves on our bodies that men also prefer...

... but I'm a total jerk when it comes to polls. That's in no way scientific. It would've had to have been all the same girl with different locks. The color would've had to be the same in them all too... otherwise, the men could be responding to some other feature or combination thereof. ;) I mean, who doesn't like Jennifer Aniston??? :D

17May09GlenEyriecrop-1.jpg

Hair is best when wabi-sabi.
    2b/2c at this length, more 3a when shorter
    M/C ii

Mod CG: Sept 08
    Using: Suave co-wash, GVP Conditioning Balm, Lustrasilk OOC, MGA, BRHG
    Humectants: @ dew point 40+
    My blog for dry climate curlies and growing out a pixie: Colorado Curly
    WOOT! Long, wavy hair wins!!!

There must be something to it. Look in a Victoria's Secret catalogue sometime. All long and a little wavy. They spend a lot more money than the Daily Mail to figure out what guys like. ;) And what women like too, I wager... I think wavy/curly hair reflects the curves on our bodies that men also prefer...

... but I'm a total jerk when it comes to polls. That's in no way scientific. It would've had to have been all the same girl with different locks. The color would've had to be the same in them all too... otherwise, the men could be responding to some other feature or combination thereof. ;) I mean, who doesn't like Jennifer Aniston??? :D
    EH stop trying to make the curlies less jealous :sign5: and enjoy even if it's only ONE poll!! Made me feel better!
    Discovered CG 2007

• TillyMunchyWavesTillyMunchyWaves Posts: 671Registered Users
    Wavies have the sexiest hair ever!!

PS--But I must admit, the wavy girl pic had a woman who's head was up, and she had a nice smile on her face. The V. Beckham pic, which came in last, she had her head tilted down and a frowny look on her face. That alone will make the wavy look alot better!
    Wavy, curly on the ends, 2C.
    Coarse to medium textured, porous, dry, and lots of it.
    Shampoo--HSH Pumpkin, Abba Pure Moisture
    LVPNG, HSH Pumpkin, Walgreen's Knockoffs--Condish/Cowash
    AOHR, Nexxus, EO--LI
    CK & ReCoil--Activator
    Suave Max Hold, Alagio Curl-Gel
    For inquiring minds who want to know:
    http://www.public.fotki.com/TillyErnissee
    PS--But I must admit, the wavy girl pic had a woman who's head was up, and she had a nice smile on her face. The V. Beckham pic, which came in last, she had her head tilted down and a frowny look on her face. That alone will make the wavy look alot better!

Uhh, NOPE! That short hair is totally unflattering!!! It's too manly (IMO of course) I've never met a man who likes hair THAT short on a woman!!!

Tilly I bee-lieve that is a new Avatar ;)
    Discovered CG 2007

• babybelbabybel Posts: 56Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I agree with Del2c, let us wavies have the spotlight for a little bit... :blob8:

Posh's new hairdo is positively AWFUL, very few people would look good in it - and I don't think many guys like it to be honest.

One thing we can be proud of on here is that our hair is ALL natural - no fake waves, and no hair extensions like the ones that Cheryl Cole has got... (although most of us would probably kill for her looks! lol)
    2c babyfine high porosity UK curly, CG for two years 2008-2010, now back for a second round! Hair loves protein, hates any kind of oil! Conditioners: ASDA Apple or similar for co-wash. AOHR, Aubrey GBP, Giovanni Root 66, Giovanni DLI. Styling: a mix of equal parts Shockwaves Gel and a curl cream (LOOB, MopC, Naked or Boots Pink) Plop, products, 80% pixiecurl diffuse, air dry the rest, STC, a little gel spray for hold.
  • TillyMunchyWavesTillyMunchyWaves Posts: 671Registered Users

Tilly I bee-lieve that is a new Avatar ;)[/quote]

Yup. I'm trying to prove my inner wavie (well, 2nd day wavie) to the 2 board.
    Wavy, curly on the ends, 2C.
    Coarse to medium textured, porous, dry, and lots of it.
    Shampoo--HSH Pumpkin, Abba Pure Moisture
    LVPNG, HSH Pumpkin, Walgreen's Knockoffs--Condish/Cowash
    AOHR, Nexxus, EO--LI
    CK & ReCoil--Activator
    Suave Max Hold, Alagio Curl-Gel
    For inquiring minds who want to know:
    http://www.public.fotki.com/TillyErnissee

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file