Dry hair

Jaqui1988Jaqui1988 Registered Users Posts: 7
So i dyed my hair about a month ago and it is soo dry i need something that works well for this thirsty hair!
- Jaqui
" Bi-Racial , best of both worlds"

:blob7:Products used:
  • MixedChicks leave-in-conditioner
  • MixedChicks Shampoo
  • Tweek
  • MixedChicks deep conditioner
  • Curlisto ( sometimes)

Comments

• eweniqueewenique Registered Users Posts: 1,502 Curl Neophyte
    Shampoo only once a week, or cut it out entirely. Increase the amount of conditioner you use or leave more in until your hair regains the right level of moisture.
    2C wavy with some spirals. CG since April 07. Medium texture and porosity.
    COs: Yes to Cucumbers
    Stylers: Miss Jessies Coily Custard, KCCC

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Live Simply. Use Soap
    www.TheLatheredLamb.com
    www.EweniqueEssentials.artfire.com
  • rosabearrrosabearr Banned Banned Users Posts: 165
    I figure out it was brand of hair dye I was using from Sally's I will never use it again. I have use Clairol brand without dry hair what helps the most

I use medicated dandruff shampoo and deep condtonier my hair daily it has work for me to restore it to more shiny.

I use garnier melting mask for and generic version of martixs conditioning balm together well letting it sit together for 10 minutes. Once week I use hair dryer and blow hot heat to help get better results.
  • afrosheenqueenafrosheenqueen Registered Users Posts: 5,400 Curl Connoisseur
    At Sally's you can get L'Oreal's Feria moisturizing conditioner. Its heaven...

SBS-500485?wid=225&hei=225&fmt=jpeg,rgb&qlt=85,1&op_sharpen=1&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.9,1.0,4,0&iccEmbed=0
    4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

SL APL BSL MBL
  • cara4curlscara4curls Registered Users Posts: 336 Curl Neophyte
    Yes that Feria conditioner from Sally's is very good. Another really good one is the L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme, also available at Sally's, or Amazon(I just looked). Have to get some of these myself as my hair has been dry lately. Time for an overhaul! I have a haircut booked for Wednesday, first one since late June, to get rid of some dead ends and put a bit more shape into my hair. I love my cutter - I've been with him for 2 years now and he always does a great job on curlies!
    health-conscious, visionary artist in transition
  • Noelle1966Noelle1966 Registered Users Posts: 87
    I'm going through the same thing myself. I used a semi-permanent hair dye and my hair was fine. However, I used a less expensive brand of permanent hair dye the next time and I have been a mess since. I've been using some deep conditioners.
    3A. I like Wella Kolestral. I also like a lot of products made by Nexxus.
  • rosabearrrosabearr Banned Banned Users Posts: 165
    I noticed a huge different when using hot oil this really help get rid of the dandruff. I use medicated shampoo's and man it seem like waste of money. I just did 1 hot oil last week and another today. It got rid of the dandruff.

Now my hair is getting back to normal curly shiny hair
  • BNaturalBNatural Registered Users Posts: 153
    I have to same problem except my hair is bleached!! Thing is I want to dye it black cause I need a change!! But it is very dry!! And I use products for curly hair instead of products for dry damaged brittle hair!! an i use wrong things for moisture!!
    :wav:
    http://public.fotki.com/halfindian/

Last Chemical Straightener - April 2007
    100% Natural as of - Feb 2008
    :wav:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file