UK Henna users!

LilluLillu Registered Users Posts: 182
I'm curious, where do you get your henna from, online or on the ground?? Can anybody recommend a good supplier, i am intrigued by everything I've read about henna on here!!

(Sorry if this has been asked a lot before, I did try to do a search but it's still not possible to do a search using the term "UK"!!)
3c spirals & corkscrews!
Transitioned Sep'07-Nov'08
BCed 21st Nov 2008!!

My hair likes:
Alba Botanical Leave-in is my irst HG :-)
Condish: AOHR
Co-wash: Original Source Tea Tree Mint
Post-BC hair HATES protein!

Comments

• kema1vkema1v Registered Users Posts: 107
    I got mine online from here: http://www.henna-boy.co.uk/. They have quite a few to choose from, I went for the Moroccan.

I seem to remember it took a little while to arrive but I was happy with it once I got it. I think some people buy the henna blocks from Lush, but I've never tried them.
    Hair type: 2c-M-ii with extra frizz
  • LilluLillu Registered Users Posts: 182
    kema1v wrote: »
    I got mine online from here: http://www.henna-boy.co.uk/. They have quite a few to choose from, I went for the Moroccan.

I seem to remember it took a little while to arrive but I was happy with it once I got it. I think some people buy the henna blocks from Lush, but I've never tried them.

Thanks kema1v, that is fantastic!!! There is so much to choose from... id better spend some time reading thru all the henna threads on here!

I checked out the Lush henna bars on their site, and the ingredients look good! I've done a search on here but a lot of the threads discussing it are quite old... does anybody here still use these?
    3c spirals & corkscrews!
    Transitioned Sep'07-Nov'08
    BCed 21st Nov 2008!!

My hair likes:
    Alba Botanical Leave-in is my irst HG :-)
    Condish: AOHR
    Co-wash: Original Source Tea Tree Mint
    Post-BC hair HATES protein!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file