youtube.com/joyfulbree

Staples (used in many ways):
    Coconut milk
    Castor oil
    Coconut oil
    Honey
    Shea butter
  • LeJuneLeJune Posts: 5Registered Users
    I use the Mint Shampoo, Mint Conditioner, Moni Milk, [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Carols-Daughter-Hair-Milk-p-1032.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=Carol's-Daughter-Hair-Milk]Hair milk[/buylink], Mint Scalp Oil, Curly, Mist, and Aloe Gel. I also use their soaps.

I use the Mist that is a deodorizer everyday--I workout. You can never smell the sweat in my hair. I love their products and use them pretty much exclusively on my hair. I previously had to go to the dermatologist for shampoo and scalp drops but I no longer use or need them.

These products are worth the investment.
  • CerendipityCerendipity Posts: 5,091Registered Users
    I wanted to try but the shipping cost turned me off
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    I'm bumping this to see if anyone has tried it? I have a sample of the Conditioning Cream but I cannot find an ingredients list :( I went ahead and tried the cream anyway. My hair is very soft. The consistency isn't bad. it reminds me of a fluffier version of crisco. It rubbed into my skin quickly and isn't greasy. It's a little heavy which is fine for my hair. Anyway, has anybody had any success with these products?