Small (or large) victories!
For inspiration and motivation, post your small or large fitness and weight loss victories here!
- After not running for a few months, I just started again and found it's so much easier now that I'm 20 pounds lighter.
- I just put on a pair of pants that used to be too tight to pull past my thighs and they look silly because they're so baggy.
- I am actually enjoying shopping for clothes because they fit and look good on me.
- I've dropped from a size 10 to a size 6, and some of my new size 6 pants are starting to get too big.
- My face finally looks like ME again, not like a round version of me.