It's a...

curlygirlymecurlygirlyme Posts: 1,340Registered Users
GIRL!!!

My poor son. Now he has two sisters :eek:

Josephine is doing good, she's a little big... but that's not a shock my son was 21 1/2 inches at birth and my daughter was 22 inches.

Comments

• cajuncurlscajuncurls Posts: 270Registered Users
    I'm the first to say
    CONGRATULATIONS:occasion2:
    Did you do it for love? Did you do it for money? Did you do it for spite? Did you think you had to, honey?
    - Eagles

age.png

age.png
  • iris427iris427 Posts: 6,002Registered Users
    congratulations!!
    3027585431_55b6195e50_s.jpg3028374752_0df4d81a1b_s.jpg3028422696_8dcef38baa_s.jpg
    TickerTicker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=29&CT=&CG=F&O=m_nestbirds&T=t_b14&D=20080913&M1=&D1=2009&T2=&T1=Baby+Iris&CC=0&CO=&step=5&radio=A
  • LoloDSMLoloDSM Posts: 3,778Registered Users
    It will be good for you son. Think of much easier it will be to get married someday when he's grown up surrounded by women. :)

Congratulations!
    Loose botticelli curls and waves
    No silicones/no sulfates since March 2008
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    Congrats! :love1:
  • curlygirlymecurlygirlyme Posts: 1,340Registered Users
    LoloDSM wrote: »
    It will be good for you son. Think of much easier it will be to get married someday when he's grown up surrounded by women. :)

Congratulations!

I know that's what everyone says but honestly I don't want him to become a girly man (I know Arnold moment), but it's true. I wish I had married a guy who spent less time around his mom/other women in general. While it's a good thing to understand women (at least some what) it gets really annoying when you are married to a guy who just doesn't act like a man i.e. he won't stick up for you, acts like a little girl when there is a fight, etc.
  • curlyjenn10curlyjenn10 Posts: 2,034Registered Users
    LoloDSM wrote: »

Congratulations!

I know that's what everyone says but honestly I don't want him to become a girly man (I know Arnold moment), but it's true. I wish I had married a guy who spent less time around his mom/other women in general. While it's a good thing to understand women (at least some what) it gets really annoying when you are married to a guy who just doesn't act like a man i.e. he won't stick up for you, acts like a little girl when there is a fight, etc.

My brother grew up as the middle child with two sisters and is definitely not a girly man. He doesn't do any of the bolded, including understanding women (shouldn't he get that by now?). It might have helped that I was never really a girly-girl though. And congrats!
    CG since 6/15/08!
    Medium-Fine/Normal Porosity

http://collegecurly.blogspot.com/
  • briccagrlbriccagrl Posts: 540Registered Users
    Congratulations !!!
    .png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file