CurlTalk

Famous Men That Do Nothing For You

SariaSaria Posts: 15,963Registered Users
While we are talking about celebs . . . post your unpopular opinions on men who are considered hot but don't do it for you.

Daniel Craig: I know his raw sex appeal apparently makes up for his lack of prettiness to most women, but for me, I have a hard time seeing him as James Bond. I mean, we had Pierce Brosnan, who was gorgeous and drool-worthy for me as Bond, and now Daniel Craig? He looks reptilian to me.
And on the subject of Bond, I'm a sacrilegious gal who doesn't get the Sean Connery appeal. Roger Moore wasn't a popular Bond, but damn he was hot!

Orlando Bloom: I've never gotten this one. He's so effeminate to me (which works sometimes), and just kind of rodent-like. Thin miserly-looking lips, too.

Brad Pitt: Occasionally he does look really good, like in Ocean's 11, but mostly I've never thought he was anything special.

Ashton Kutcher: Occasionally very pretty, but maybe it's that vacant look he has on his face that does nothing for me.

Milo Ventimiglia (I may have spelled that wrong): Ugh. I used to watch Gilmore Girls once upon a time, and how Rory could possibly even consider Jess (Milo) when she had the incredibly gorgeous Dean (Jared Padalecki) was incomprehensible to me. There is just nothing about this man that is attractive to me.

Colin Farrell: He's so sleazy that I just can't find him attractive.
por-que-no-te-callas.jpg

Comments

• alacurlalacurl Posts: 1,193Registered Users
    Sairis, I think you and I are twins separated at birth. None of those men do anything for me, either.

Also, in their younger days these guys were considered hot, but not by me: Don Johnson (seems so sleazy) and Robert Redford (talented but not sexy).
    shoulder-length 3a/b, depending on weather and products (or lack of products!)
  • SariaSaria Posts: 15,963Registered Users
    Ooh, I just remembered one that was considered hot that puzzled me: John Travolta. One person described the problem perfectly: greaseball.
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
  • helloitsiohelloitsio Posts: 1,369Registered Users
    I have to agree with you on Orlando Bloom, Brad Pitt, and Ashton Kutcher and throw in Colin Farrell. He just looks so scuzzy; like a walking STD.
  • TwoMoonsTwoMoons Posts: 754Registered Users
    Justin Timberlake~ I never was attracted to him look wise but the whole Brittney thing where he kissed and told the whole world her business was a turn off. Then when he was on punk'd crying made things alot worse for his image with me but it was hilarious. Last but not least he doesn't stand out as an individual to me.
    :coffee::bunny::cat::headbang:OTAKU 4 LIFE!!!!

"Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and cruel. True, and they have many other fine qualities as well.”

I <3 Cats!
  • FreeCurlsFreeCurls Posts: 4,408Registered Users
    shemar moore is so pretty that he's unattractive to me. make sense? ( and he's so coneited too. such a turnoff). Also Boris Kodjo, I can see that he has all the elements but he just doesn't do it for me. And (Medussa don't kill me) Wentworth Miller.
    [FONT=&quot]Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce & FreeCurls[/FONT]

• xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users
    George Clooney and that guy on the doctor show - Mrhunky or something like that - mcdreamy. Nope - nothin'
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • LikeAustraliaLikeAustralia Posts: 2,812Registered Users
    Sairis wrote: »
    Ooh, I just remembered one that was considered hot that puzzled me: John Travolta. One person described the problem perfectly: greaseball.

My mom calls him John Revolt-a.

I don't get the Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Ashton Kutcher, George Clooney, or "McDreamy" from Grey's Anatomy(what's his real name?) attractions...
    Not Cindy or Sindy or Syndey or any other such abomination.
    It's Sydney, like Australia.
    Formerly known as SydneyCurl.

Oh, I totally forgot about Patrick Dempsey. I've tried to see, I really have, and I still can't.
    Shemar Moore is really hot, but there was one quote from him that was so homophobic. Big Turnoff.
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
    FreeCurls wrote: »
    shemar moore is so pretty that he's unattractive to me. make sense? ( and he's so coneited too. such a turnoff). Also Boris Kodjo, I can see that he has all the elements but he just doesn't do it for me. And (Medussa don't kill me) Wentworth Miller.

My sister stopped being attracted to Shemar when she saw a picture of him on a beach nude. She said his downstairs is rather small:shock:.

"Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and cruel. True, and they have many other fine qualities as well.”

I <3 Cats!
  • geekygeeky Posts: 4,995Registered Users
    TwoMoons wrote: »
    My sister stopped being attracted to Shemar when she saw a picture of him on a beach nude. She said his downstairs is rather small:shock:.

Maybe he's a grower, not a show-er
    To Trenell, MizKerri and geeky:
    I pray none of you ever has to live in a communist state.

Geeky is my hero. She's the true badass. The badass who doesn't even need to be a badass. There aren't enough O's in cool to describe her.
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users
    geeky wrote: »

That is hysterical - I had never heard that before - probably because the one I had that was small downstairs (ex husband) was not a grower either :shock:
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
    xcptnl wrote: »
    geeky wrote: »

That is hysterical - I had never heard that before - probably because the one I had that was small downstairs (ex husband) was not a grower either :shock:

Geeky::shock: I've learned something new today.
    Xcptnl::shock::evil4:

I <3 Cats!
  • NayaNaya Posts: 922Registered Users
    Denzel Washington? Am I the only one who doesn't see the sexy? Sure he's not oogly, but sexy? Come on...
    BC: May 2008
    Hair Type:
    3C/4A mix I think
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fmembers.fotki.com%2FRizadaMinicana" class="Popup
    Not Updated D:

Vegan-ish

s-event.png
    Naya wrote: »
    Denzel Washington? Am I the only one who doesn't see the sexy? Sure he's not oogly, but sexy? Come on...

He plays great roles but I'm not attracted to him but I can see why some women love him.

I <3 Cats!
    Denzel is alright, but I never found him super-hot. He's no Will Smith. Heh. Mmmm, Will Smith.
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
  • LikeAustraliaLikeAustralia Posts: 2,812Registered Users
    Denzel is alright, but I never found him super-hot. He's no Will Smith. Heh. Mmmm, Will Smith.

Will Smith was on Ellen a while ago in WHITE PANTS UP TO HIS BELLY BUTTON..and a yellow or pink or some other "Spring" color sweater. He looked god awful. It was the type of outfit only a really flamboyant gay guy could pull off. Any attraction that I felt towards him before is 100% gone. I can't imagine who let him walk out on national TV like that. Poor guy.
    Not Cindy or Sindy or Syndey or any other such abomination.
    It's Sydney, like Australia.
    Formerly known as SydneyCurl.

• WurlyLoxWurlyLox Posts: 4,858Registered Users
    I don't get Will Smith, either. I agree with Dempsey (just cute), Moore (too pretty - needs a scar or something, LOL), Bloom looks like a girl to me (in his defense, I haven't seen any of the Pirates movies, so maybe I just haven't seen what the rest see), and agree w/most of the others except sometimes Pitt and definitely not Robert Redford - in his day, mm-mm-mm! Him and Paul Newman as Butch and Sundance or even in The Sting . . . Now, he looks bad from the tons of sun damage, more than merely his age. Still like him, though.

Add in Russell Crowe - he always looks greasy except sometimes in some of his roles. Tom Cruise I never really got and especially in his recent weird years
    2C/3A/3B - modified CG - fairly fine now, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite,CJ Pattern Pusha,, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett
  • CurlyHairedFarmerCurlyHairedFarmer Posts: 3,073Registered Users
    Brad Pitt
    Matt Damon
    George Clooney
    Justin Timberlake
    Johnny Depp
    Currently Loving:
    Shampoo: Giovanni 50:50

Conditioners - CJ Strengthening, CJ Beauticurls Argan and Olive Oil, CJ Rehab, CJ Curl Fix

Leave-in: CJ Smoothing

Deep Conditioner: CJ Hibiscus and Banana Deep Fix

Stylers - Tigi Curls Rock Amplifier, AG:Recoil, KCCC, Mop-C Curling Cream, Paul Mitchell Sculpting foam
  • janeylizjaneyliz Posts: 777Registered Users
    Sly Stallone, Brad Pit, Eminem, Tom Jones, I could go on and on.

Why do women throw their knickers at Tom Jomes? I've never been able to get my head round that.
    Marchioness Chinoise in the land of Mancunia Productia Junkia in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

DT: AOHR
    Wash: Anita Grant babassu bar
    Leave-in: Body Shop cotton seed curl boost with manuka honey mixed in
    Gel: Umberto Giannini Curl Friends scrunching gel
    Odds & ends Lime juice, honey, Anita Grant cafe latte
    I brush with a Tangle Teezer & love Flexi-8's
    www.public.fotki.com/janeyliz
    www.thelilyfoundation.org.uk
  • gemidevigemidevi Posts: 510Registered Users
    SydneyCurl wrote: »

Will Smith was on Ellen a while ago in WHITE PANTS UP TO HIS BELLY BUTTON..and a yellow or pink or some other "Spring" color sweater. He looked god awful. It was the type of outfit only a really flamboyant gay guy could pull off. Any attraction that I felt towards him before is 100% gone. I can't imagine who let him walk out on national TV like that. Poor guy.

His WIFE cause she knows that her hubby is HOT! hahaha...
    *disclaimer* spelling, grammatical and psychological errors are for your enjoyment. :)
  • rudeechickrudeechick Posts: 6,726Registered Users
    I do not get the whole George Clooney thing - looks wise or talent wise.

I dont get the Brad Pitt thing- no matter how pretty he is.

Or Orlando Bloom, or Luke Wilson, oh man, dont get me started.

But taste is personal, lotsa guys I think are hot might make you puke (Springsteen, Jakob Dylan, Josh Hartnett).
    Curls,Coils,Waves & WhatKnot:geek:
    3miii/My HGs tame bulk&frizz/Give definition w/o crunch
    My Photobucket Album
  • BotticelliBabeBotticelliBabe Posts: 1,574Registered Users
    I think Patrick Dempsey always has a look on his face like someone is blowing smoke in his eyes. Not attractive or "McDreamy" to me at all.

Not getting the whole Daniel Craig thing, either. Just...not.

Ummm...I know there are more, I just can't think of them. I'm sure I'll agree with more as they come up!
    BB

35ncsigpic-vi.jpg
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.BotticelliBotanicals.etsy.com" class="Popup
    BSL/Mid Back, thick 3a/b

Botticelli Botanicals Meringue
    Botticelli Botanicals Smoothie
    Botticelli Botanicals Styling Mudd w/ double avocado oil and double agave
    Botticelli Botanicals Lime in the Coconut Butter
    Russell Crowe is another one. He's just not attractive, much less sexy to me. Throw in that he's supposed to be a major jerk, and just no.

I never got George Clooney when I was younger, but through the years I saw what everyone was talking about.

Carmen, Johnny Depp?!:shock: He's always been super hot to me.

Will Smith can wear whatever he wants. I'd trade places with Jada Pinket in a second.
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
    I do not get the Denzel thing :rabbit: - but to me Eddie Murphy is super sexy!!!!!!!!!:love4:
    My Photobucket Album
  • starinastarina Posts: 665Registered Users
    Wow, you guys just shot most of my favorites down. I find all of those guys very attractive (Denzil, George, Brad Pitt, Robert Redford when he was young, the new Bond guy). I do agree about Orlando Bloom. Good actor but just not that attractive. Matt Damon is another one, cute like the boy next door, but not hot.

janeyliz, are women STILL throwing their undies at Tom Jones? Love his voice, but he's just not attractive, even when he was young.
    I have 3A hair. I've discovered Jessicurl shampoo and Too Shea conditioner and I'm thrilled! Long-time LA Looks sport gel user.
  • AjidahkAjidahk Posts: 1,212Registered Users
    Sorry rudeechick, but Eddy Murphy, yuck:pukeright:! I don't get why people think, Lil' Wayne, Will Smith, Justin Timberlake, Usher, Jake Gyllenhaal, Tom Cruise, and Zac Effron are hot. I just don't see it.
    Hair Type: 4a with 3c sections...frizzy,wavy,bushy,curly
    ewwww... what about Ben Affleck? And Marc Anthony? And any of the Baldwin brothers at ANY age....

Not. Hot.
    My Photobucket Album
    Wait . . . people think Lil' Wayne is hot?! Ewww.
    I didn't know Marc Anthony was considered hot by anyone.
    Ben Affleck is not hot, neither are Baldwins.
    Mel Gibson . . . no,
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
  • AjidahkAjidahk Posts: 1,212Registered Users

Lol. Yes, girl, people think that man is hot. Can you believe it? Most of my peers think he's sexy. They say he's got "swagger", nice dreads, and a nice grill. I've seen him in person at the aiport and even took a picture with him. To me, he looks like a rat with a grill. Plus, he's like 5'0'' even.
    Hair Type: 4a with 3c sections...frizzy,wavy,bushy,curly
    Ajidahk wrote: »

Lol. Yes, girl, people think that man is hot. Can you believe it? Most of my peers think he's sexy. They say he's got "swagger", nice dreads, and a nice grill. I've seen him in person at the aiport and even took a picture with him. To me, he looks like a rat with a grill. Plus, he's like 5'0'' even.
    eeeewwwww. not to guano.... but LL cool J, now he is HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
    My Photobucket Album