CurlTalk

Cayenne/Paprika/Cinnamon Mix?

MiyaniMiyani Posts: 37Registered Users
Ok so I've heard of the Cayenne/Olive Oil mix but what about a Cayenne/Paprika/Cinnamon Mix? I've read that all three of these spices increase blood circulation so I was wondering if anyone has ever tried to attempt this mix before or if this would be such a good idea...? :confused:

Comments

• nemo1990nemo1990 Posts: 4Registered Users
    Do you mean cayenne pepper?
  • vampirecurlsvampirecurls Posts: 50Registered Users
    In the book "How to grow hair in 12 weeks" by a woman that right now I cant recall off hand she has a recipe for those ingredients. Its used with a plain white toothpaste to create the thickness needed and its gently brushed on in circles with a soft tooth brush on the areas of the scalp where thinning is present. I tried it and it was pretty stout!..it burned a little and heavens dont let it near your eyes!. I dont know if it actually worked but back then I was trying just about anything to get my hair back following a diagnoses of PCOS...
  • MiyaniMiyani Posts: 37Registered Users
    Oh ok, so you use toothpaste and the mix w/ a toothbrush? Ok I guess I'll try that lol. Oh yeah, it does burn a little lol ouch! What's PCOS?
  • KeihsKeihs Posts: 435Registered Users
    Won't it be drying with the toothpaste? Cinnamon has also been reported to lighten hair and burns if used too much. Noticed anything?
  • KeihsKeihs Posts: 435Registered Users
    You could also try mixing paprika and/or cinnamon to your conditioner. I heard that paprika can add a red tint and that cinnamon can lighten hair and also add a red tint. Just start with a teaspoon of cinnamon first, because it could burn used too much, then keep adding more. Try a patch test first though, in case of allergies.