Just bought Sia's CD - and LOVE IT!!!

kurlskurls Posts: 843Registered Users
I just had to tell SOMEONE about this cd...not sure if anyone on here has posted about it either, but I absolutely love her voice! I heard this hauntingly beautiful song during the commerical for the XBox game "Prince of Persia 2" and googled it online to find out who sang it (called Breathe Me). Anyhow, Sia came up, and so I downloaded that song onto my iPod. Well, on Directv there is this station called The 101 where they have live performances and just by chance I caught Sia's....and THAT was all I needed to go out and get her cd (Some People Have Real Problems). Oh my GOD - just amazing.

Just wanted to share that.:happy1:
People will always do what they want to do...no matter what you say!

Comments

• wild_sasparillawild_sasparilla Posts: 4,306Registered Users
    kurls wrote: »
    I just had to tell SOMEONE about this cd...not sure if anyone on here has posted about it either, but I absolutely love her voice! I heard this hauntingly beautiful song during the commerical for the XBox game "Prince of Persia 2" and googled it online to find out who sang it (called Breathe Me). Anyhow, Sia came up, and so I downloaded that song onto my iPod. Well, on Directv there is this station called The 101 where they have live performances and just by chance I caught Sia's....and THAT was all I needed to go out and get her cd (Some People Have Real Problems). Oh my GOD - just amazing.

Just wanted to share that.:happy1:

Hauntingly beautiful, you say? I must go search her!
    I swear, my lit. analysis paper in French hasn't a thing to do with my excitement!

OMG, LOOK!!

...It's a siggie. :shock:
  • afrosheenqueenafrosheenqueen Posts: 5,400Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I went to You Tube to hear this. That's a good song! Thanks for the heads up.
    4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

SL APL BSL MBL
  • kurlskurls Posts: 843Registered Users
    To be honest, when I heard Breathe Me - I thought it was a black girl!!! LOL! But she's not.

but yes, that song has a 'haunting' effect to it. Watch the vid on youtube...
  • helloitsiohelloitsio Posts: 1,369Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    A friend introduced me to her about a year ago. I love her music! I really like "Soon We'll Be Found." It's a great song to listen to when I'm mad at the SO. :happy4:
    2 b/c :: slight protein sensitivity :: med/coarse texture :: normal porosity

http://public.fotki.com/Helloitsio/
    http://skinandhairjunkie.wordpress.com/
  • riotkittyriotkitty Posts: 1,307Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I love Sia! I'm a Zero7 fan, and I was a little skeptical of listening to her solo stuff, but its really pretty.

Don't Bring Me Down is my favorite song by her.
    Have several allergies and sensitivities.
    Current products
    Low Poo/Cowash: Rio Grande Herb Co Negrita and Amole Deep Treatment Concentrate, Magick Botanicals (MB) Shampoo (diluted)
    Rinse out/Leave in: MB with apricot kernel and jojoba oils added
    Protein Treatment: MB Conditioner for Thinning Hair, IAgirl's protien treatment
    Style: MB Gel mixed with LOTD Aloe Vera Gelly

2b-c, need lots of moisture, likes protein in moderation.
  • kurlskurls Posts: 843Registered Users
    i have just played "Lentil" for the 20 millionth time...can't get enough of this song!
  • .patience..patience. Posts: 537Registered Users
    i'm a fan of Sia's as well! first song i by her was "destiny" with Zero7. i get so emotional when i hear that song.

the first solos i heard by her were "sunday" and "breathe me"..lovelovelove.
    its been awhile since i've listened to her music. thanks for mentioning her! i'll def have to check out her new cd.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file