painful breakup, need support

EvaCatEvaCat Posts: 4Registered Users
I just broke up with my boyfriend of two years because even though I really care about him I need some time on my own to figure things out and I'm not sure the relationship was a healthy one. Despite the fact that I can't be happy with him anymore the way I once was, this guy is my best friend and breaking up hurts so much. [This is curlylovexxo, by the way. Lost my password to my old account but I have posted about him before.] I need a hug or something. :sad2:

Comments

• WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    (((hugs)))
    We are here for you!
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• breezybabybreezybaby Posts: 347Registered Users
    *hug*
    you deserve to be happy sista!
    3a/3b/3c hair all on one head :thumright:

public.fotki.com/breezybaby
    youtube.com/joyfulbree

Staples (used in many ways):
    Coconut milk
    Castor oil
    Coconut oil
    Honey
    Shea butter
  • CynaminbearCynaminbear Posts: 4,476Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    ((hugs))
    It's hard to lose a best friend and a boyfriend at one time. I hope you have other friends or family you can rely on for support.
    I know it's probably not a comfort, but in a year or 5 you'll look back and be glad you made this move.
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'm really sorry. If you knew what you had to do and did it, then try to get through the sadness as best you can. Having just been through something similar, if you need to PM me, you may.

(((((((hugs)))))))
  • MintMint Posts: 1,143Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    *hugs!* I'm sorry. :sad1: Breakups are always hard. If the relationship was unhealthy, you did the right thing.
    2a/M-C/ii hair. Super long.
  • NarniaNarnia Posts: 1,770Registered Users
    I PM'd you, Eva
    "Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file