We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Softening Eyeliner

KindredsTwin1983KindredsTwin1983 Posts: 347Registered Users
I don't care for harsh lines when wearing eyeliner....I like to soften it. I have a posh smokey eye brush that I haven't tried yet.

What do you use to soften your eyeliner? Any recommendations?
Hair Type - 3c, with a touch of 4a and a touch of 3b

Favorite Detangler - Any conditioner with high amount of behentrimonium mehtosulfate

Favorite Leave-in Conditioners - Suave Coconut, Giovanni Smooth and Silk and Giovanni Direct Leave-in, Pantene Relaxed and Natural

Favorite Hair Moisturizers - Silk Elements Hairdress

Comments

• The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,742Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,565Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    pointed sponge tip applicators are good for that. if it feels hard, dampen it and then press out the water to soften.

q-tips are good, but can leave fibres behind.
    My blog:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Flabellatestarossa.blogspot.ca%2F" class="Popup

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,742Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    zactly....and the fibers usually end up right in my eye... :(
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file