EDIT: $5 off code works now!

wild_sasparillawild_sasparilla Registered Users Posts: 4,306
:) Yay, I found something! When I was looking for citric acid so I could test it out instead of ACV after soap bars, I found iHerb.com, which had great google reviews, so I decided to buy from there. It turns out that in order to increase business, they give shoppers "referral codes" for $5 off referred shoppers' first purchases. (There's actually no miniumum purchase, so I used one and wound up only paying $2.02 shipping for 4 oz. of citric acid. I didn't risk looking for other things to buy to make it a reeeally good deal, lol!)

I got the referral code NAH804. I only looked at the citric acid on there, but with a name like iHerb.com, I figure it has plenty of natural things. I wasn't sure if this should go here, since I can see getting recipe components there, but I figured I'd just post in all-natural since the name has herb in it, after all. :lol:

ETA: ARGH! Sorry if anyone tried it before I realized I had to activte it. Now it works!:happy6:
OMG, LOOK!!

...It's a siggie. :shock:

Comments

• wild_sasparillawild_sasparilla Registered Users Posts: 4,306
    Bumping because I was trolling around on there again (oy, I haven't even used my other stuff yet) and found the Alba Botanica leave-in people have talked about here and Nature's Gate condishes at like $3.66 except for tea tree is more, and I need to get off of the site because clicking from A-Z...I KNOW that'll be trouble. :lol:
    OMG, LOOK!!

Bump! :)
    OMG, LOOK!!

• LORLOR Registered Users Posts: 7
    Wow, thanks...UR sweet to share the discount code. I'm gonna head over there & check out their products.

Lor
  • mochalatta408mochalatta408 Registered Users Posts: 214 Curl Neophyte
    Thanks for this. They have some great stuff here at really good prices. For anyone whos ordered from iherb.com, hows the shipping? Did a take a while for you to get your products?
    3c/4a, thick cottony/silky little spiral curls. Loves moisture, hates cones...www.beijaflornaturals.com
    Thanks for this. They have some great stuff here at really good prices. For anyone whos ordered from iherb.com, hows the shipping? Did a take a while for you to get your products?

For me, the shipping was really fast. I live in CA, but I've forgotten where the site ships from - definitely not my state, haha. My citric acid got to me in a few days, maybe four, I think? HTH!
    OMG, LOOK!!

Thanks for this. I ordered the Aubreys Organics Mandarin Jelly. I've been looking all over for this to try and can't find it locally. It was less than $4 bucks plus shipping!
    3c/4a, thick cottony/silky little spiral curls. Loves moisture, hates cones...www.beijaflornaturals.com
    Got my AO mandarin jelly! Fastest shipping ever btw, they're based in california :thumbup:
    Got my AO mandarin jelly! Fastest shipping ever btw, they're based in california :thumbup:

Wheee! That's super fast! How's the jelly working for you, BTW?

And dang, really? I could've sworn it shipped from some middle state...I must've mixed it up with somewhere else.:lol:
    OMG, LOOK!!

:blob8::blob8::blob8:

(They're bumpin' it up.:laughing9:)
    OMG, LOOK!!

• curlsAboundcurlsAbound Registered Users Posts: 246 Curl Novice
    I am so excited about iHerb too ... I ordered the Mandarin Jelly too and it is almost here. Quick shipping, a $5 coupon off and cheap shipping - what more can we ask for?!

Feel free to use my code listed in my siggy ....
    2b/3a in Vancouver, Canada
    loving my own homemade Satsuma scented agave spiked FSG
    faithful to Aubrey Organics Mandarin Magic Moisturizing Gelly
    also the combo of Satsuma scented AOMM and Biolage Gelée
    Desert Essences Coconut shampoo and conditioner

Discount code:
    For $$$$ off at iherb.com, use this linked code: DEY827

• sweetsweet Registered Users Posts: 28
    more here: http://www.retailmenot.com/view/iherb.com

their giovanni stuff is pretty cheap
    Take my advice with many grains of salt because I'm a newbie!
    CG since 3/26/09
    Occasional Lo-poo: Trader Joe's Refresh | Co-wash: Suave Coconut | Rinse-out/LI: GVP CB | Gel: HESMU DT: Coconut Oil

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file