best products at target?

lolligurl159lolligurl159 Registered Users Posts: 15
I need a new shampoo and conditioner, but i have to get it at target. at least, thats where im hoping i can get it. what are the best shampoos and conditioners for curly hair at target?

Comments

• QuirkyYoginiQuirkyYogini Registered Users Posts: 569
    I need a new shampoo and conditioner, but i have to get it at target. at least, thats where im hoping i can get it. what are the best shampoos and conditioners for curly hair at target?

A lot of people here use Giovanni products. (ME!) I believe the Tea Tree Treat shampoo is considered a low-poo, so that might be good if you don't want to go CG but are staying away from silicones. I used it the other day and my hair felt clean but not stripped.

The Tea Tree conditioner is not as thick and moisturizing as some, so that would probably be good for a wavy or possibly a 3A.

The 50/50 and the Smooth as Silk conditioners are mainly used by ladies 3b and up. (I think.) My hair doesn't like the 50/50 but LOVES the Smooth as Silk, but a few 3Cs swear by it.

You can find this stuff in the organic/natural beauty aisle. It's not in the normal hair products at my Target, at least. I'm sure there are other great products there as well, but I've heard more about Giovanni.

Good luck!
    I have 3c hair that I haven't straightened in over 5 years. It's just past shoulder length when dry, and almost waist length when pulled straight.

Products:
    9/02/08 Went CG
    05/12/09 Still CG. Cowashing with VO5 Lavender Luster. I then condition with Giovanni Smooth as Silk. Styling with VO5 Lavender Luster conditioner with my wide-toothed comb.

http://public.fotki.com/QuirkyYogini/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file