What did you buy from Hairveda Black Friday Sale?

CammybCammyb Registered Users Posts: 576 Curl Neophyte
I bought the Vatika Hair Frosting, and Green Tea Hair Butter. Including shipping ,I spent a little over $19. Can you say, "Oh hell yes! "
uXBum4.png

"There’s just an certain aura a woman exudes when she has natural hair. She walks differently. Her swag is on full tilt. There’s a sense of confidence and je ne sais quoi that emanates from her spirit. Whatever it is it’s sexy as all hell and turns me on" -Anslem Samuel
www.fotki.com/1cammyb
www.piinkcamellias.blogspot.com
www.youtube.com/1cammyb

Comments

• KynnibKynnib Registered Users Posts: 999
    i bought 2 whipped creams.
    4a hair. MOD CG routine.

Present Loves
    -Back on the (rajasthani) henna train! My hair is so much better now.
    -KBB hair butter mixed with Hairveda Cocasta oil
    -Spiral Solutions Deeply Decadent
  • mariag002mariag002 Registered Users Posts: 3,557 Curl Neophyte
    By 12:30am the $1 Hydrasoft Spritz was GONE
    I was so angry LOL I wanted 3! I couldn't even get that.

This is what I bought:

1 Vatika Frosting
    1 Green Tea Butter
    2 Whipped Cream
    2 Whipped Gelly
    1 SitriNillah Deep Conditioner
    1 AvoSoya Oil

Came to about $50
    - Maria

Big Chop: 9/23/07
    Relaxer free for almost 5 years!

• CammybCammyb Registered Users Posts: 576 Curl Neophyte
    mariag002 wrote: »
    By 12:30am the $1 Hydrasoft Spritz was GONE
    I was so angry LOL I wanted 3! I couldn't even get that.

This is what I bought:

1 Vatika Frosting
    1 Green Tea Butter
    2 Whipped Cream
    2 Whipped Gelly
    1 AvoSoya Oil

Came to about $50
    Oh my gosh it was a $1. I was debating whether to buy it or not. I placed my order in the A.M.
    uXBum4.png

"There’s just an certain aura a woman exudes when she has natural hair. She walks differently. Her swag is on full tilt. There’s a sense of confidence and je ne sais quoi that emanates from her spirit. Whatever it is it’s sexy as all hell and turns me on" -Anslem Samuel
    www.fotki.com/1cammyb
    www.youtube.com/1cammyb
    Kynnib wrote: »
    i bought 2 whipped creams.
    I should of doubled up on my order too....oo well.
    uXBum4.png

www.fotki.com/1cammyb
    www.youtube.com/1cammyb
  • va_candiva_candi Registered Users Posts: 849
    I bought one of each of the following: avosoya oil, cocasta oil, vatika frosting, whipped gelly, whipped cream, sitrinillah, moist 24/7, and green tea butter.
    I'm so glad I bought 2 whipped gelly's because its now sold out. The Almond Glaze is sold out too. I couldn't get it in my cart early this morning.

Cammyb, I stocked up because I am giving away 1 whipped cream to my daughter and I want to make sure I always have the gelly around.

Some of her products have a shelf life of 3 months so its probably better if you don't buy too much.
    - Maria

• nobellenobelle Registered Users Posts: 110
    I bought:

2 Whipped Gelly
    1 Almond Glaze
    1 Whipped Cream
    1 Moist Condition 24/7
    1 Whipped Shea Aloe Butter

Maria, I noticed the problem with the Almond Glaze too. But after I refreshed the screen, the link showed up to add to the cart. As of right now, it looks like it's still available... :blob4:

I wanted to buy more but lord knows im too cheap, right now.
    uXBum4.png

www.fotki.com/1cammyb
    www.youtube.com/1cammyb
  • alexsmomalexsmom Registered Users Posts: 93
    I ordered:

1 green tea butter
    1 whipped cream
    2 24/7 conditioner
    3 whipped gelly

I really like the whipped gelly but when I use it alone for wash n go's, it has no hold. I was considering mixing it with some fantasia or other gel. Any suggestions.
    alexsmom wrote: »
    I ordered:

1 green tea butter
    1 whipped cream
    2 24/7 conditioner
    3 whipped gelly

I really like the whipped gelly but when I use it alone for wash n go's, it has no hold. I was considering mixing it with some fantasia or other gel. Any suggestions.

You can apply the gelly with another gel
    - Maria

• va_candiva_candi Registered Users Posts: 849
    Do any of you first-time HairVeda customers have reviews of your purchases?

I used the Whipped Cream Ends Hydration last night, and my hair just drank it up. Also, I did an overnight pre-poo with the Vatika Frosting. My hair felt so soft this morning. That's all I've used so far. I can't wait to DC with the SitriNillah Masque.
    I will get my box tomorrow or Wednesday. I am dying to try out the oil I bought plus the Vatika Frosting. I used the Sitrinillah Masque last night and I really like it a lot.
    - Maria

• KitathenaKitathena Registered Users Posts: 1,666 Curl Neophyte
    va_candi wrote: »
    Do any of you first-time HairVeda customers have reviews of your purchases?

I used the Whipped Cream Ends Hydration last night, and my hair just drank it up. Also, I did an overnight pre-poo with the Vatika Frosting. My hair felt so soft this morning. That's all I've used so far. I can't wait to DC with the SitriNillah Masque.

I did a few reviews on my blog and have more to add. I got the sample pack right before the sale so I am slowly working my way through everything lol.

Candi, you a re gong to love that masque. Here's my review on that.
    00f0fe4a-6e80-4412-94d4-a8bc465cb7ae_zps1be28d8c.jpg?t=1377261778
    My blogs: NewlyNatural.com
    My fotki pw:hair
  • peajaipeajai Registered Users Posts: 124
    No wonder the Whipped Gelly was sold out by the time I got there! I ended up not getting anything, because everything I wanted was already sold out. :(
  • Nappy_curly_crownNappy_curly_crown Registered Users Posts: 4,162 Curl Connoisseur
    Ok...I have an full size jar of the Vatika Frosting that I got in a swap...and I have NO idea how to use it. Any suggestions? This is my first time using Hairveda products and I just wanna see what the hype is all about.
    Wanna talk products? Come Join us here!
    http://www.facebook.com/PlatinumPJ

Extremely thick, kinky curls/coils that have a mind of thier own!!!!

12459237.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • VV Registered Users Posts: 68
    Ok...I have an full size jar of the Vatika Frosting that I got in a swap...and I have NO idea how to use it. Any suggestions? This is my first time using Hairveda products and I just wanna see what the hype is all about.

I got the Vatika Frosting and I added a melted tbsp to conditioner to use a DT. And I also used it as a sealer. First I put in the Whipped Shea Aloe Butter on dry hair at night and then used the frosting to seal. This left my son's hair very moisturized, and shiney. Actually now that I think about it, since I have been doing this my son's hair been very moisturized. As my mother said his hair doesn't ever look "dusty" now. :)

I'm so excited I just got my Black Friday order today! I got:

1 Whipped Creme
    2 Moist Condition 24/7
    1 SitriNillah Deep Conditioning Masque

I can't wait to play with the new products!!!!

On a side note I called last week to get a status on my order and spoke with BJ. She is sooo nice and personable. She actually remembered my name when I inquired about it and said it was being processed that day. In addition she offered advice on how to use the products and said to call back if I needed help finding a routine. She has excellent customer service and so far I'm loving the products I've tried (Vatika Frosting and the Whipped Shea Aloe Butter. I also ordered the Whipped Jelly but I can't get over the smell (kinda of minty) so I haven't experimented much with it.
    V wrote: »

I got the Vatika Frosting and I added a melted tbsp to conditioner to use a DT. And I also used it as a sealer. First I put in the Whipped Shea Aloe Butter on dry hair at night and then used the frosting to seal. This left my son's hair very moisturized, and shiney. Actually now that I think about it, since I have been doing this my son's hair been very moisturized. As my mother said his hair doesn't ever look "dusty" now. :)

I'm so excited I just got my Black Friday order today! I got:

1 Whipped Creme
    2 Moist Condition 24/7
    1 SitriNillah Deep Conditioning Masque

I can't wait to play with the new products!!!!

On a side note I called last week to get a status on my order and spoke with BJ. She is sooo nice and personable. She actually remembered my name when I inquired about it and said it was being processed that day. In addition she offered advice on how to use the products and said to call back if I needed help finding a routine. She has excellent customer service and so far I'm loving the products I've tried (Vatika Frosting and the Whipped Shea Aloe Butter. I also ordered the Whipped Jelly but I can't get over the smell (kinda of minty) so I haven't experimented much with it.

I should be recieving my order in a couple of days but i need to try the Vatika on my sons hair too.
    uXBum4.png

www.fotki.com/1cammyb
    www.youtube.com/1cammyb

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file