Hello - I am new as of today

Noelle1966Noelle1966 Registered Users Posts: 87
Hi - I am so thankful that I found this website. I have been wondering about my hair for years. I grew up with straight hair, but it turned very thick around age nine. Then it grew very frizzy. I have a lot of questions, so I will just visit the different threads and talk. :blob7: BTW, I live in what must be the frizz capital - Florida.
3A. I like Wella Kolestral. I also like a lot of products made by Nexxus.

Comments

• RyanneRyanne Registered Users Posts: 686
    Welcome :)
  • QuirkyYoginiQuirkyYogini Registered Users Posts: 569
    Welcome to naturally curly! You'll definitely find tons of information here and the people here are really sweet.

Anywho, I can definitely relate to your experience. I'm a born and raised Florida girl and my hair was a 2A until it started getting frizzy around the age of 8. I didn't realize it was naturally curly until I was probably 10. (I tried to straighten it to "tame" it.)

You'll definitely learn more about your hair and how to "tame" it from this website! Good luck and have fun!
    I have 3c hair that I haven't straightened in over 5 years. It's just past shoulder length when dry, and almost waist length when pulled straight.

Products:
    9/02/08 Went CG
    05/12/09 Still CG. Cowashing with VO5 Lavender Luster. I then condition with Giovanni Smooth as Silk. Styling with VO5 Lavender Luster conditioner with my wide-toothed comb.

http://public.fotki.com/QuirkyYogini/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file