CurlTalk

For JazzinJenn and GabbyC

thirteenlbsthirteenlbs Posts: 205Registered Users
I had the greatest fro' today! It was chunky and funky!

It was full and fluffy, and with my new color (I'll post pics later, of course) I could see even more of the texture. My hair is super short, with lots of shrinkage (my four inches shrinks to about 1 inch over 1/2 of my head-- the other half lays almost flat :cry: ) but I love it!

I used suave milk and honey conditioner, Greg's Juice, and [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Oyin-Handmade-Shine-and-Define-Styling-Serum-p-253.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=oyin-shine-and-define-styling-serum]Oyin Shine and define[/buylink], which I just got yesterday.

It's so soft!

13 :wink:
O, S, with fine strands
Cottony

Comments

• KindredGhost1983KindredGhost1983 Posts: 1,187Registered Users

Ha ha! Chunky and funky! Beautiful!
    Curlies add me on myspace!

www.myspace.com/agilruth
  • Velvetmug22Velvetmug22 Posts: 409Registered Users
    It sounds GREAT! I definately want to see some pictures. Chunky and Funky - I love that! I wish my hair had more volume - I want it to stand up more in the top instead of hanging down on the sides. I'm looking forward to seeing your hair - I know it looks fabulous!
    Short 4A Hair.
  • jazzijenni81jazzijenni81 Posts: 529Registered Users

It was full and fluffy, and with my new color (I'll post pics later, of course) I could see even more of the texture. My hair is super short, with lots of shrinkage (my four inches shrinks to about 1 inch over 1/2 of my head-- the other half lays almost flat :cry: ) but I love it!

I used suave milk and honey conditioner, Greg's Juice, and [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Oyin-Handmade-Shine-and-Define-Styling-Serum-p-253.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=oyin-shine-and-define-styling-serum]Oyin Shine and define[/buylink], which I just got yesterday.

It's so soft!

13 :wink:
    what a sunshine post to see! ITA w gabby, although i can get a fro, at least while its short! glad you had an awesome fro day girl! 8) :P :D
    loose 4a, silky meets cottony
    routine: co-wash, add leave in or plain water, shake & go
    staples: elucence poo & conditioners, V05 & suave naturals, jessicurl too shea, AO.
  • thirteenlbsthirteenlbs Posts: 205Registered Users
    Yup, I'll post them and PM you.

Just wanted you to know I both heard and support y'all!

Best,
    O, S, with fine strands
    Cottony