We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

VO5 made me fluffy!

natural2anatural2a Posts: 154Registered Users
Today was day #2 of trying VO5 Tea Therapy Clarifying Conditioner. It left me....well, fluffy. I had to use twice as much Tweek as normal, and still fluff!

I was trying the V05 as an alternate to the Suave Coconut Naturals (allergic to the silk protein in that, I think). The Suave was perfect (except for the allergy). Trader Joe's Refresh is too thick and yet also not moisturizing enough.

Any other suggestions?
baby-fine 2a wavy hair
growing out my bangs and short layers

Current routine, every day:
Mastey Traite shampoo
Mastey Frehair conditioner
pink Boots curl creme (TINY amount)
Aura Lemongrass Mousse
scrunch with Curls Like Us Curl Cloth
diffuse
air dry
scrunch out the crunch

Comments

• LouisianaLeighLouisianaLeigh Posts: 211Registered Users
    are you using a separate, heavier rinse-out or leave-in condish? i use the VO5 tea therapy (nourishing - i think that's the chamomile?) strictly as my co-wash, because it's not really very moisturizing. HTH!
    wurly, fine to medium, currently growing for waist-length
    embracing the waves since 10/20/08
    my hair loves protein and hates jojoba oil, my scalp hates propylene glycol, my face hates silicones.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file