Hi all - Greetings from South Australia :)

BrizBriz Registered Users Posts: 2
:wave::wave: Thought i would say hi :wave::wave:, I joined in the hope of getting some idea's for my hair - i am at my wit's end with it and HATE is so so much :(:( i need a new doo but cannot find a hairdresser in SA that knows how to deal with curly hair on a young person :( i want an edgy hair cut but just dont know what the heck to do :( any suggestions MUCH appreciated :)

Comments

• LikeAustraliaLikeAustralia Registered Users Posts: 2,812
    From the USA here, so I don't have any salon advice for you, but I just wanted to say welcome to the boards.

South Australia is a beautiful place.. you are a lucky girl!

PS - Sydney is my real name. When I introduce myself or tell someone my name so they can write it down, I always say "Sydney... like Australia." because people tend to think I'm saying "Cindy." :)
    Not Cindy or Sindy or Syndey or any other such abomination.
    It's Sydney, like Australia.
    Formerly known as SydneyCurl.

• StarmieStarmie Registered Users Posts: 7,169 Curl Virtuoso
    Ooh, another South Aussie, I don't believe it, welcome!
    Unfortunately, I've never been able to find a hairdresser here that knows how to cut curly hair either and I'm an older curly who doesn't need anything edgy looking, just a decent shape will do! Sorry, no help there.
    3b in South Australia.
  • marie.lmarie.l Registered Users Posts: 702
    glad you're here

have you tried looking in curlsalons for australian curly stylists? it may seem limited compared to number in the US. The number of salons and reviews in there are up to our users. Get your Aussie curly girls together and review salons you love and some that well...suck.

there are some pretty fierce looking curly styles in curlpix.

poke around and have fun

marie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file