CurlTalk

Stretch my roots?

MoMoDani7MoMoDani7 Posts: 49Registered Users
Anybody have tips on how to stretch hair roots? My hair is 3b but 3c in the roots which causes a great deal of shrinkage. I need help with stretching my roots without heat products (flat iron/ blowdryer etc).
pw=frizz
I need to find a hair twin...confused about my hair type...not too important, but confusing when it comes to caring for it.

Comments

• CurlilocsCurlilocs Posts: 821Registered Users
    Is the shrinkage really that bad? A lot of curlies here embrace their shrinkage as it just goes with the territory. Maybe you can try the shingling method on the Miss Jessie's Salon website, or you could try a twist out.
    Free your Mind and your Hair will Follow :)
    Curli's pics
    album pw: bangz
  • MoMoDani7MoMoDani7 Posts: 49Registered Users
    Curlilocs wrote:
    Is the shrinkage really that bad? A lot of curlies here embrace their shrinkage as it just goes with the territory. Maybe you can try the shingling method on the Miss Jessie's Salon website, or you could try a twist out.

The shrinkage isn't that bad, I just don't like that the roots are tighter than the rest of my hair.
    pw=frizz
    I need to find a hair twin...confused about my hair type...not too important, but confusing when it comes to caring for it.