Hair styles

MissConstruedMissConstrued Registered Users Posts: 323
My hair has been growing out pretty nicely and is now 4 inches long when curly. I don't like to get my hair straightened as it takes forever for my hair to go back to normal. With the holidays coming up I was wondering if anyone knew of any hair styles I could try. I'm sick of lax ponytails and definitely tired of braiding the front (doesn't matter what style of braids) and leaving the back out. Please help!
"The one unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain or unchangeable."

Hair type: 3C
I am a serial cutter :help:

Comments

• QuirkyYoginiQuirkyYogini Registered Users Posts: 569
    My hair has been growing out pretty nicely and is now 4 inches long when curly. I don't like to get my hair straightened as it takes forever for my hair to go back to normal. With the holidays coming up I was wondering if anyone knew of any hair styles I could try. I'm sick of lax ponytails and definitely tired of braiding the front (doesn't matter what style of braids) and leaving the back out. Please help!

Hmm. I'm not sure how much help I can be to you, but I'll try. Maybe try wearing different styled headbands or try adding cute clips and/or barrettes to your hair. Wear fun earrings and dramatic eye makeup if you're feeling boring and want a change. I feel pretty glam when I do that even with just a bun.
    I have 3c hair that I haven't straightened in over 5 years. It's just past shoulder length when dry, and almost waist length when pulled straight.

Products:
    9/02/08 Went CG
    05/12/09 Still CG. Cowashing with VO5 Lavender Luster. I then condition with Giovanni Smooth as Silk. Styling with VO5 Lavender Luster conditioner with my wide-toothed comb.

http://public.fotki.com/QuirkyYogini/

• SheSheSheShe Registered Users Posts: 40
    Yep, I wear headbands all the time since I have 5 inches of hair, always wear eye makeup with cute earrings. I don't have too many options right now, so I just play up the accessories..
    Currently transitioning AGAIN!!! I won't be for long because I'm constantly cutting it!:laughing7:

Products I can depend on: Elucence MBC and generic PM the Conditioner!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file