We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Clinique butter shine lipstick

KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
Anyone tried it? I'm looking for something really moisturizing, but more substantial than a gloss (as in not liquid). What better excuse to shop for new lipstick than the winter air drying my lips out? ;)
*Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin

Comments

• LuciteLucite Posts: 19Registered Users
    I have one of the butter shine lipsticks in raspberry rush ( I wear about NC 20) and I love it! I considered it like a more pigmented tinted lip balm, definitely less shiny than a lip gloss, but as or more moisturizing than a gloss. I've layered it before with a regular lip balm (when my lips were super dry) which gives a more sheer, but still pretty effect.
    Curl type: 3B some 3C in front
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Thanks! Of course now that I want something, nobody is doing Bonus time. I'm not buying Clinique unless I can get my free gift too. :toothy5:
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file