Meaningful Beauty - Cindy Crawford

The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,745Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
Anyone tried this? How'd you like it?
montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.

Comments

• NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users
    I don't keep up with the celebrity lines well, but do you know if it's a Guthy-Renker product? I have a friend who used to work for them, and basically Proactive was their only product which was much good, and there are less expensive alternatives to that which folks have posted on here.

If it's not a Guthy product... just ignore my post because I have absolutely zero valuable feedback. ;)
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,745Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    yup, it's a GR brand. Thanks for the info.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • WurlyLoxWurlyLox Posts: 4,858Registered Users
    I've been using it for about three months. It's not bad, but I saw no appreciable difference after giving it a fair try and finally cancelled just last week. I liked the cleanser pretty well and the glowing serum, but otherwise, the products were just OK.

Yes, it's Guthy-Renker and they tried like crazy to talk me out of cancelling, of course.
    2C/3A/3B - modified CG - fairly fine now, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite,CJ Pattern Pusha,, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,745Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    oh poo...
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

• NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users
    auntnett wrote: »
    I've been using it for about three months. It's not bad, but I saw no appreciable difference after giving it a fair try and finally cancelled just last week. I liked the cleanser pretty well and the glowing serum, but otherwise, the products were just OK.

Yes, it's Guthy-Renker and they tried like crazy to talk me out of cancelling, of course.

That sounds about right. She said that Proactive supposedly is actually good, and the others just have generally non-noxious ingredients which won't help much, but won't hurt anything either.
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • breezybabybreezybaby Posts: 347Registered Users
    I absolutely do not trust the claims of this product. Cindy Crawford had some serious wrinkles (crows feet) about a year or so ago at an event. Two months later her face was tight as a newly-made bed. I started laughing when I saw this infomercial a while ago and heard her claim that these products kept her from ever getting wrinkles.
    3a/3b/3c hair all on one head :thumright:

public.fotki.com/breezybaby
    youtube.com/joyfulbree

Staples (used in many ways):
    Coconut milk
    Castor oil
    Coconut oil
    Honey
    Shea butter

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji