Depth Submerse Deep Conditioner

hautecocoahautecocoa Posts: 258Registered Users
Has anyone tried this product or any other Depth products? I need a cone free deep conditioner and I've run all out of my Aubrey Organics and want to try something new. I've read that they sell them exclusively at Whole Foods, but I feel like I've seen them somewhere else too...They have a shampoo and daily conditioner. The website is www.depthbody.com and the ingredients are below. They look pretty yummy. TIA.

Ingredients:

purified water, stearylalkonium chloride, certified organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice, vegetable glycerin, ulva lactuca (sea lettuce) extract, cetyl alcohol, palmaria palmata (red algae) extract, glyceryl stearate, fucus vesiculosus (seaweed) extract, sunflower seed oil, macrocystis pyrifera (giant kelp) extract, soy protein, panthenol (vitamin b-12), tocopherol (vitamin e), citric acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, natural aroma blend, ethylhexylglycerin.
"I'd love to kiss you, but I just washed my hair." Bette Davis, Cabin in the Cotton

~mix of 4a/b??
~my only staples are TJ Nourish (for cowash/detangling) & Lush henna (bc it's pre-mixed). everything else is still up in the air...

Comments

• inkling00inkling00 Posts: 1Registered Users
    I'm a 2c, and my hair seemed to like it. Unfortunately though this was before I decided to go the curly route - this was when I had a chemical straightening perm. You should be able to get it @ Marshall's/ROSS for like $2.99 though my ROSS just stocked up w/ a lot of their products.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file