CurlTalk

UK curlies: Natural Frizz shop

The Natural Frizz store is due to reopen in January 09 and they'll be stocking Curly Hair Solutions products - including [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Curly-Hair-Solutions-Curl-Keeper-p-28.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=curly-hair-solutions-curl-keeper]Curl Keeper[/buylink] - Jessicurl, Blended Beauty and Jane Carter. I've been in touch and they are definitely opening.

So there's hope for us UK curlies after all! No more paying £24 to get CK shipped from the USA.

www.naturalfrizz.co.uk
Marchioness Chinoise in the land of Mancunia Productia Junkia in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

DT: AOHR
Wash: Anita Grant babassu bar
Leave-in: Body Shop cotton seed curl boost with manuka honey mixed in
Gel: Umberto Giannini Curl Friends scrunching gel
Odds & ends Lime juice, honey, Anita Grant cafe latte
I brush with a Tangle Teezer & love Flexi-8's
www.public.fotki.com/janeyliz
www.thelilyfoundation.org.uk

Comments

• curlycaramelcurlycaramel Posts: 472Registered Users
    Hmmm, I'll believe they're opening when I see it.. didn't they say the same thing about re-opening in the Autumn?? that, plus them ignoring my emails has kinda put me off them, sad cause they used to be really good

Anyway, I have been buying my BB from www.lilmissysalons.com and they're really good, so unless Natural frizz can stock some KBB and MHC like they told me they would a year ago I will continue to use Lil missys
    Long thick curls, mix of 3b/3c
  • kat180kat180 Posts: 6,280Registered Users
    cool- I wouldnt mind trying the Blended Beauty products out- the others dont work for me unfortunately.
  • maisiemugwumpmaisiemugwump Posts: 89Registered Users
    I don't want to get my hopes up about a store that lets me buy CK. I have been lucky so far and have managed to get my supplies via the swap board. There was another site and store for curlys that shut down a couple of years ago and it stocked a lot of curl products from the US but I cannot remember the name of it.:confused:
    Maisiemugwump 3A

Mod CG

Low Poo Skin shop Dry Scalp shampoo and conditioner ..

Leave in Anita Grant Whipped Butter
    Styling Boots Curl Creme, AVG ,CK Anita Grant Cafe Latte .

Wanting to try EVERYTHING lol ok Donna Marie Honey and Aloe Gel, KCCC, KCKT KBB leave in conditioner

Occasionally using Rhassoul Clay :angel5:
  • LilluLillu Posts: 182Registered Users
    I just used LilMissy for the first time, and am very happy with them!!
    3c spirals & corkscrews!
    Transitioned Sep'07-Nov'08
    BCed 21st Nov 2008!!

My hair likes:
    Alba Botanical Leave-in is my irst HG :-)
    Condish: AOHR
    Co-wash: Original Source Tea Tree Mint
    Post-BC hair HATES protein!
  • toofrizzytoofrizzy Posts: 154Registered Users
    OOOOooooo now I'm excited :blob5: - I desperately want to try [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Too-Shea-Extra-Moisturizing-Conditioner-p-105.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-too-shea-extra-moisturizing-conditioner]Jessicurl Too Shea[/buylink] and WDT but simply cannot afford the shipping from Curlmart - keeping fingers crossed - while on the subject also want to get KBB milk and butter and [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Elucence-Moisture-Balancing-Conditioner-p-39.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=elucence-elucence-moisture-balancing-conditioner]Elucence MBC[/buylink] - any idea where I may get either without paying $30 shipping which is what Curlmart and KBB have quoted me??
  • LilluLillu Posts: 182Registered Users
    For those who want to buy Jessicurl from a UK stockist, Tresses2Die4 have started to stock this along with Blended Beauty:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tresses2die4.co.uk%2Fproducts%2F" class="Popup

Hope this helps!
    3c spirals & corkscrews!
    Transitioned Sep'07-Nov'08
    BCed 21st Nov 2008!!

My hair likes:
    Alba Botanical Leave-in is my irst HG :-)
    Condish: AOHR
    Co-wash: Original Source Tea Tree Mint
    Post-BC hair HATES protein!