CurlTalk

I gotz new pics too!!!

BunnyBunny Posts: 93Registered Users
Finally updated my album, yay!
My hair type: 3C in the lower back, 3C/4A everywhere else... tons of coils from pencil diameter to watchspring

Album password: curly

Comments

• CurlilocsCurlilocs Posts: 821Registered Users
    Your hair is gorgeous! I love the fullness!
    Free your Mind and your Hair will Follow :)
    Curli's pics
    album pw: bangz
  • eccentric_kurlzeccentric_kurlz Posts: 4,144Registered Users
    About time, woman! :wink:

Beautiful!
    A wonderful mix of coils, curls, corkscrews, and kinks.

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fs211.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fbb133%2Fshyygirl_2007%2F" class="Popup
    PW: curlyhair

I have a blog now. Follow meeeee! :)

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fnaturalurbanista.blogspot.com%2F" class="Popup

"You see, when it comes to language competence, a true patriot must hit that sweet spot between "job-stealing immigrant" and "liberal elitist." ~Eilonwy

Wanna have access to the top names in fashion and luxury at up to 70% off retail? Sure you do. /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Ftinyurl.com%2F3yxneol" class="Popup

DC metro area
  • BunnyBunny Posts: 93Registered Users
    Thanks everyone! :)

(and yeah, i got lazy with the photos for a while)
    My hair type: 3C in the lower back, 3C/4A everywhere else... tons of coils from pencil diameter to watchspring

• mafaldamafalda Posts: 510Registered Users
    Lovely. :D
    "It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done."- Harriet Beecher Stowe
  • AnnannAnnann Posts: 36Registered Users
    Very pretty. Well-defined.
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    It looks great! And I love the curls, hoop earring and turtleneck look!
  • sugarhoneyicedteasugarhoneyicedtea Posts: 44Registered Users
    Beautiful hair! My hair has been changing curls and it is now similar to yours. You make me want to run out and buy the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/CURLS-Whipped-Cream-p-883.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=Curls-Whipped-Cream]Curls Whipped Cream[/buylink] and PE--your hair looks lovely with it. :D
    OS Spongy, Fine, 3c, with patches of 4a in the back.

Blended Beauty Type: 3b2 & 3b7

Big Chop: March 17, 2005
    Last Relaxer: December 24, 2004
  • hockeymomof3hockeymomof3 Posts: 2,159Registered Users
    You have gorgeous hair -- you look like a model!!
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Conditioner - One Condition
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

Looking to try Devacurl Decadence line next! Can't wait to try it.
  • PottervillePotterville Posts: 137Registered Users
    Beautiful!!! I love your curls!
    VERY THICK 3c/3b -Dr. Bronners Peppermint Soap to Shampoo or Elucence Cond. daily/dt, Cantu Shea Butter Leave In to style.

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpotterville.wordpress.com%2F" class="Popup
    Thanks everyone for the sweet comments! You know how to make a girl feel special! :D

I just tried the Curls Souffle and I've got the Spiral Cream on order, so I'll post some updates pretty soon!

• =~ohura~==~ohura~= Posts: 255Registered Users
    Lovely curls!
    .jpg
    Do a better job of covering your stinky aliass.
  • love yourself firstlove yourself first Posts: 5,398Registered Users
    Your hair looks great! The length and fullness really suit your face and are flattering.
    "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."
    "I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then we live with that decision."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt (both quotes)

(taking a break from posting starting late august 2009)
  • jeamariajeamaria Posts: 1,851Registered Users
    Bunny wrote:
    Thanks everyone for the sweet comments! You know how to make a girl feel special! :D

I just tried the Curls Souffle and I've got the Spiral Cream on order, so I'll post some updates pretty soon!

bunny, i got the sent the curls souffle instead of the curly q custard i ordered and i was wondering if it works on 4a hair also. Will it define or just moisturise those sections of my hair, or am I better off just sending it back unopened? thanks :)
  • subbrocksubbrock Posts: 8,212Registered Users
    your hair looks awesome! its about time you updated!!!

and that girl with the puff :shock: *suffering from puff envy and bunny envy*
    jeamaria wrote:
    Bunny wrote:

bunny, i got the sent the curls souffle instead of the curly q custard i ordered and i was wondering if it works on 4a hair also. Will it define or just moisturise those sections of my hair, or am I better off just sending it back unopened? thanks :)

Hey!

The Curls Souffle is VERY moisturizing... the consistency is like that of a thick cream (maybe like a night cream you put on your face). I have to be careful with it so that it doesn't make my hair TOO greasy -- I slathered it on the first time I used it, and now I just use less and still get the same effect. Moisturizing and defining. Give it a shot!

• jeamariajeamaria Posts: 1,851Registered Users
    Bunny wrote:
    Hey!

The Curls Souffle is VERY moisturizing... the consistency is like that of a thick cream (maybe like a night cream you put on your face). I have to be careful with it so that it doesn't make my hair TOO greasy -- I slathered it on the first time I used it, and now I just use less and still get the same effect. Moisturizing and defining. Give it a shot!

Thanks, I was tempted to open the souffle and just forget about returning it to the company It smells nice and vanilla-y, now you've convinced me :)
    subbrock wrote:

subbrock, I was just wondering the exact same thing :) I have just run out of the BB [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Blended-Beauty-Styling-Butter-Cream-p-529.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=blended-beauty-styling-butter-cream]styling butter cream[/buylink], it worked only on some sections of my hair but was still the best I'd used so far (admittedly, I still have loads to try). I don't think I will be re-ordering, that's why I was wondering about the curls souffle, which I got in the same order. Anyone know which is best?