Food journal

CurleeDSTCurleeDST Posts: 467Registered Users
Ladies, my personal trainer asked me to keep a food journal and I failed to ask her what are the main components of a food journal?

Can someone help me out?
I am a 3c/4a with medium/fine strands
No strict haircare regimen - trying my hand at the Curly Girl Method.

Fitness Blog: http://femmefitalefitclub.com/
Check out the Femme Fitale Facebook page: facebook.com/FemmeFitaleFitness

Comments

• ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I think it's a listing of everything you eat, and the times and amounts consumed; my SIL kept one when she was in Weight Watchers. Maybe cravings too?

You could also try Googling?
  • luvmylocsluvmylocs Posts: 7,578Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    this is an excellent food journal

you can list 3 meals and 3 snacks with the calories, fat, carbs and protein (i don't always know this but i at least write down the food) plus it has a place to record water intake (boxes you check off), weights, cardio and other physcial activity plus space for a few notes/reminder. you get the whole view on two pages side by side. i have used this journal for over 2 years after switching from a different journal that was good but not nearly as good as this one. each one has 13 weeks worth of pages. you can track your weight and measurements each week. at the front there's space to set goals for the week which i utilize to think about what days i'm going to do what exercise. very helpful. i LOVE this journal and can't imagine why i'd ever change. i can't say enough good things about it!! i carry it with me each day to work and have it in my car on the weekends so i can jot down meals, drinks, snacks. get it!!! you won't be sorry.
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural
  • CurleeDSTCurleeDST Posts: 467Registered Users
    Wow I am going to check out that journal. Thanks ladies!
    I am a 3c/4a with medium/fine strands
    No strict haircare regimen - trying my hand at the Curly Girl Method.

Fitness Blog: http://femmefitalefitclub.com/
    Check out the Femme Fitale Facebook page: facebook.com/FemmeFitaleFitness

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file