Easy pregnancy gone bad ...

cajuncurlscajuncurls Registered Users Posts: 270
I was having an easy uneventful pregnancy until a couple of weeks ago. Exactly an hour after leaving my dr's office I began vomiting, mix in a little diarrhea and I ended up at the hospital two days later for a shot to help my extreme nausea. Since then I have relapsed (my older daughter got it and lovingly gave it back to me), recovered again and still cannot eat much. I am scheduled to go to the dr Wednesday and I have lost at least 3-5 more pounds. Suddenly my back is killing me, I can't sleep, have bad heartburn, and am having horrible digestive problems. I'm eating yogurt for breakfast, a small lunch and nothing will digest if I eat after 5 p.m. Not to mention (this is way too much info but it's true) my BMs feel like my insides are going to come out. I don't know if it's just the baby's position or the lingering stomach virus, but I'm in misery.
Did you do it for love? Did you do it for money? Did you do it for spite? Did you think you had to, honey?
- Eagles

age.png

age.png

Comments

• KaiaKaia Registered Users Posts: 8,815 Curl Connoisseur
    Ugh, that stomach bug seems to be getting around! Feel better!
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • sarah42sarah42 Registered Users Posts: 4,034
    I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you get better soon!
    ehLB.jpg
  • ruralcurlsruralcurls Registered Users Posts: 2,574
    Oh Cajun, I am so sorry. Please get better and take care of yourself as best you can.
    :rendeer:
  • marielle448marielle448 Registered Users Posts: 1,823
    I'm sorry you're feeling awful. Hope you get better soon. Maybe a probiotic would help? If not, homeopathy during pregnancy is one of the safer options.
  • webjockeywebjockey Registered Users Posts: 2,786
    sorry you're feeling so poorly.

Have you tried ginger candy from the healthfood store or ginger tea? That usually helps my stomach when it's feeling ooky. For the heartburn, I've had some success with papaya tablets (they're chewable and taste pretty good).
    hello.world.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file