SkincareCentral.biz

mickaliamickalia Registered Users Posts: 88
I'm finding that a lot of people here use the Wheat Germ Cleanser, Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer, and Exfol Serum (SA 2%) from Diana Yvonne. I'm wondering if anyone has tried these products from Skincare Central.biz? I know RCW mentioned they sell the same LBP Emu Oil as DY, and the prices seem better for the sizes you get. Any input? TIA~

Comments

• VTmomVTmom Registered Users Posts: 2,487 Curl Connoisseur
    I get my emu from them...had no problems and the price was a bit better than DY.
    The smallest deed is greater than the grandest intention.

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. (Invictus - William Ernest Henley)

Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that,
    Used to worry 'bout rich and skinny, 'til I wound up poor and fat,
    Nowadays I kind of worry where my mind's been at,
    Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that. (Delbert McClinton - I Used to Worry from Never Been Rocked Enough)
  • mickaliamickalia Registered Users Posts: 88
    Maybe I should clarify... I guess I'm wondering if there any differences in quality/results of the SkinCareCentral.biz products, specifically their HA serum and 2% SA, compared to DY products? If anyone has used these products from SkinCareCentral.biz, just looking for your feedback. Thanks again!

*I'm asking because although the DY products sound great, I'm questioning ordering from them because of the issues with shipping time, communication, etc. I'd like to try to get all of my products from one place, but don't want to comprise quality!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file