Altering your fav product?

JenniKSJenniKS Posts: 203Registered Users Curl Neophyte
I've been searching the threads but not really finding what I'm looking for. Search function is not always that great, so I'd be appreciative if you pointed me in the direction of a thread that has the answer if there is one :) Or even outside links!

If you have a fav product that's a spray..but you want it to be more of a gel for scrunching in, what would be the best way to do that without compromising how the product works? TIA!!
Jenn- 3A
My weapons of choice: KCCC, BRHG, Jessicurl: GLS, Gelabration, CC, AG: Re:coil, hard gel, mousse gel, shampoo bars, dairy whip, Curl keeper, KCKT, KBB milk, HETT, AVG, Honey

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• curlymaybecurlymaybe Posts: 354Registered Users
    I can't guarantee that it would not alter the product, but you could try thickeners like guar or xanthan gum, or maybe unflavored gelatin.
    Hair loves: aloe vera juice, cocoa butter, camellia oil

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Never forget, justice is what love looks like in public." ~ Cornel West
  • JenniKSJenniKS Posts: 203Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Thanks! That's exactly what I'm thinking of.. to thicken it. I'll give it a try ;)
    Jenn- 3A
    My weapons of choice: KCCC, BRHG, Jessicurl: GLS, Gelabration, CC, AG: Re:coil, hard gel, mousse gel, shampoo bars, dairy whip, Curl keeper, KCKT, KBB milk, HETT, AVG, Honey

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file