Proactiv was for sale -- all have been taken

PhDCowPhDCow Posts: 1,621Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I was kind of stupid and ordered Proactiv off QVC on their auto-delivery system and then forgot to cancel it when I got pregnant, so I've got 5 unopened boxes of the Proactiv system (cleanser, toner, treatment, and mask) sitting in my linen closet.

$20 each including shipping

Please PM or e-mail me if you're interested.

[ June 13, 2002: Message edited by: A Pregnant PhDCow ]
God doesn't give special kids to special parents. He takes ordinary, imperfect people, and gifts them with his greatest treasures. And therein, he creates special parents.

Comments

• PhDCowPhDCow Posts: 1,621Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Down to 2!
    God doesn't give special kids to special parents. He takes ordinary, imperfect people, and gifts them with his greatest treasures. And therein, he creates special parents.

4 left!

• lexi1lexi1 Posts: 123Registered Users
    I PM'd you!
    Got it!

All have been taken! Thanks so much for your interest!

• lexi1lexi1 Posts: 123Registered Users
    PhDCow- Please check your email. I need your address again!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file