Kelechi Hair Oil

AjidahkAjidahk Posts: 1,212Registered Users Curl Neophyte
I just recieved the Kelechi hair oil in the mail today. It smells really nice--it has a jasmine scent. I just don't really know how to use the product. Of course, it says to add to hair and scalp, but I haven't been using oils on my hair lately and I don't really want to start. How have you all been using this product?
Hair Type: 4a with 3c sections...frizzy,wavy,bushy,curly

Comments

• niaoliniaoli Posts: 79Registered Users
    just wanted to say that i love your avatar. it's so cute! :D
    currently use Redken butter treat and allsoft conditioner, looking for my HG!
  • imlaimla Posts: 163Registered Users
    This is one of only a few oils I can leave in my hair. I usually applied after a conditioner wash to damp hair, which made it soft with a good sheen, but also was able to apply to dry hair. I stopped purchasing online and used the Kemioyl instead as the results were similar. The Kelechi Oil definitely smells better though! :D
    Hair Type: 4a/b dense, fine, coily hair. Natural 13 years.

Staples: Matrix Biolage Exquisite Oil S & C, aloe vera, almond oil mix, black soap shampoo and bentonite clay.
  • AjidahkAjidahk Posts: 1,212Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    thanks niaoli. It's supposed to resemble me.
  • CurlilocsCurlilocs Posts: 821Registered Users
    niaoli wrote:

OMG, I was thinking the same thing!

I have a sample of Kelechi oil that I got from Nasabb. I haven't used it yet, but mine is orange scented.
    Free your Mind and your Hair will Follow :)
    Curli's pics
    album pw: bangz
  • AjidahkAjidahk Posts: 1,212Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Curlilocs wrote:
    niaoli wrote:

OMG, I was thinking the same thing!

I have a sample of Kelechi oil that I got from Nasabb. I haven't used it yet, but mine is orange scented.

Thank ya!...I have the jasmine scent. It smells really nice. I have used this oil like twice in my hair. I think i'll be able to use this product better after i blowdry.
  • An AkashaAn Akasha Posts: 175Registered Users
    I used this a couple of years ago. I had ordered it with my black soap. I found it just OK, and nothing special, so I never reordered.
    BSL of thick 4a/ 3c coils.
    Member since 1999.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file