Judge Milian

msjokermsjoker Posts: 1,658Registered Users
She is soooooo knowledgeable when it comes to relaxers!!! There was a case about a woman who went to a stylist to put some colour in her hair and her hair totally broke off. And Milian was talking about how women should wait after relaxing to put colour in their hair etc, etc....
"It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."

Comments

• spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,898Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Judge Judy has been known to drop a little knowledge re. Black haircare, when necessary, too! And acrylic nails. LOL Maybe it's an elective you can take in Law School -- Cosmetology and the Socratic Method! buwahahahaha

• pizazzpizazz Posts: 239Registered Users
    Judge Judy has been known to drop a little knowledge re. Black haircare, when necessary, too! And acrylic nails. LOL Maybe it's an elective you can take in Law School -- Cosmetology and the Socratic Method! buwahahahaha

I have a strong feeling that Judge Millian knows, cuz she relaxes and colors her hair :D
    mostly4a/3c/frizz
    http://public.fotki.com/pizazz/
    pw:buttercup
  • FireFlowerFireFlower Posts: 137Registered Users
    I saw that episode.... Um... Wow on so many levels!!!!!

I don't think Judge Milian relaxes her hair.... She probably gets a round brush blow out, which straightens less curly hair types versus a relaxer or heat press....
    Classic 4a/b, fine, dense, normal to dry, low porosity
    event.png
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,898Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    This just came to mind: I was leafing through a biography on Judge Judy a while ago, and I saw an older pic of her, and her hair was super big and thick. Now that you mention it, maybe she relaxes, too. :o

• LadyLibra1982LadyLibra1982 Posts: 203Registered Users
    believe it or not, she does relax her hair. :wink:

(now i don't know how strong of a relaxer she uses or what her hair looked like before... i just know she uses one, LOL!)
    Lady Libra
    3c/4a???
    i stick with the description "OS thready thick"

my curly fro now is at collarbone when straightened.... basically the length i had when i started transitioning! hooray for growth!!! =)
  • msjokermsjoker Posts: 1,658Registered Users
    Wow, I didn't know she relaxes :shock:
    "It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."
  • jada1111jada1111 Posts: 829Registered Users

The godmother to one of her daughters is Jamaican. Judge Milian is of Cuban decent too, so she probably knows the deal from family members. :wink:
    Jada1111

HAIR TYPE: 4a all over/3c around nape/edges; Last relaxer -4/4/02; Big chop - 4/16/03

http://public.fotki.com/jada1111/
    PW: flower
  • niaoliniaoli Posts: 79Registered Users
    yep, i would say most 3c/b/a hispanics relax. their relaxers are much milder though. so i wouldn't be suprised if she did.
    currently use Redken butter treat and allsoft conditioner, looking for my HG!
  • FireFlowerFireFlower Posts: 137Registered Users
    niaoli wrote:
    yep, i would say most 3c/b/a hispanics relax. their relaxers are much milder though. so i wouldn't be suprised if she did.

Well, I admit my ignorance then.... and I'm amazed at how far, deep and wide is the "curse" to use intensive methods (i.e., chemical relaxers) to strengthen one's hair....
    Classic 4a/b, fine, dense, normal to dry, low porosity
    event.png
  • honiecurlshoniecurls Posts: 106Registered Users
    I'm part PR and relaxers are big among Latin woman , I think a lot of Jewish women relax as well ,

Their was a girl at my job who was Jewish and she relaxed her hair and colored it blonde .... Iguess everyone falls into "the Trap" LOL
    3c very thick big hair
    Henna girl
    th_100_3332.jpg
    th_100_3330.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file