Losing curls!!!!!

Curly GurlyCurly Gurly Registered Users Posts: 42
ok so ive noticed that my curls are straightening out ever since ive used the instyler on my hair...i think because its not ceramic and theres more heat maybe.

and today i tried avalon organics peppermint shampoo and conditioner because im trying to go all natural. i need help! is there anyway i can get back my pattern and definition?

Comments

• kathymackkathymack Registered Users Posts: 9,999 Curl Neophyte
    I find the organic/natural soap bars much gentler than lowpoo. They've made my curls tighter and increased volume. I also moisturize a lot--inherent in my choice of products. Generally, the more moisture, the more curl. Since going with the more natural products, I have the best curls in my life.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Curly GurlyCurly Gurly Registered Users Posts: 42
  • curlieforlifecurlieforlife Registered Users Posts: 38
    ok so ive noticed that my curls are straightening out ever since ive used the instyler on my hair...i think because its not ceramic and theres more heat maybe.

and today i tried avalon organics peppermint shampoo and conditioner because im trying to go all natural. i need help! is there anyway i can get back my pattern and definition?
    One of my friends went to a Salon and the salon messed up her curly hair. For months it was very dry and straight, so maybe you could have been straigted the wrong way. It should take some time,but it does sound like you somehow retextruized your hair.
    Still I"m just guessing:hiding:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file