Aveda Colorists

CherishCherish Posts: 1,847Registered Users
for naps... any reviews?

Comments

• msjokermsjoker Posts: 1,658Registered Users
    I don't have any reviews but I just wanted to pop in and say I love your hair! :D
    "It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."
  • CherishCherish Posts: 1,847Registered Users
    Awww... you're so sweet, MsJoker. Thanks! :D
  • DiscgirlDiscgirl Posts: 746Registered Users
    I go to an Aveda salon. I've had both demipermanent color and highlights. I thought both were great. It's the only times I've ever had my hair colored. My stylist has experience working with natural hair. She wore hers that way for a good while. She has is now texturized. She's never said one word to me about relaxing my hair.
    Thanks for the review, Discgirl.
  • msjokermsjoker Posts: 1,658Registered Users
    Cherish wrote:
    Awww... you're so sweet, MsJoker. Thanks! :D

You're welcome! :)
    "It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."
  • CostenyaCostenya Posts: 520Registered Users
    Cherish, my ex-boyfriend's friend's girlfriend's brother's ex-girlfriend (lol is an aveda colorist who I ended up recommending to a good friend of mine (who has nappy type 4a hair). This particular colorist is AMAZING! She's done some of the most fabulous color jobs on my friend's hair--particularly highlights. Aveda hair dye, in my opinion, is some of the best and safest stuff out there. I had my hair dyed (unsuccessfully) by the same aveda hair stylist (my hair is too dark and, for whatever reason, the color wouldn't lift). But, she adoes lways great job on my friend's hair.
    Costenya, thanks! :D

I'm going to interview some near me and see how that goes.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file