New here!

GirlzmumGirlzmum Posts: 1Registered Users
Hi all! I'm mum to 2 girls, my eldest is 5 and my youngest is 2 1/2. I have very thick poker straight hair (although was desperate for curly hair growing up!) my eldest has taken after me but my youngest has the most beautiful head of blonde curls - and I don't have a clue how to look after her hair. I've been using a baby shampoo and detangling spray, letting it dry naturally. It always looks brilliantly curly the day its washed but the following day it just looks like I haven't touched her hair! I brush it but not really much else. Please don't shout at me - I have absolutely no experience of curly hair so learning as I go along. This is her with freshly washed hair.
Daddysgirl.jpg

Comments

• FleurztyFleurzty Posts: 795Registered Users
    Hi Gurlzmum,

One suggestion I have is to use a mister on day 2 or 3 to refresh the curls if you don't want to have to style her hair every day. I just found out that Curls now has a baby line, so you can maybe try their leave in and see what results you get. Best of luck!
  • subbrocksubbrock Posts: 8,212Registered Users
    ive heard great things about [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Curly-Hair-Solutions-Curl-Keeper-p-28.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=curly-hair-solutions-curl-keeper]curl keeper[/buylink]. i havent tried it yet, but im definietly going to give it a try soon.

i tried deva curl set it free and it keeps my daughters hair soft and the curls defined. i dont bathe my daughter everyday because of her eczema, so after a day or two of using set it free her hair doesnt move (which kind of bothers me) but its a very soft hold.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file