John Frieda Glaze

msjokermsjoker Posts: 1,658Registered Users
I was looking at my local drugstore's flyer and I noticed the John Frieda hair glaze. It's ammonia AND peroxide free! I think I'll try this in a few weeks:

http://www.johnfrieda.com/products/products.asp?pid=77&section=products&subSection=lcg&lineID=5
"It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."

Comments

• Gaga_over_curlsGaga_over_curls Posts: 1Registered Users
    I read a lot of really bad reviews on this glaze product but I ended up buying it for REALLY cheap from a friend! IT WORKS GREAT!! No joke. I loved the texture of my hair after I used it. I also used the John Frieda Shampoo and Conditioner first, like it says in the instructions, it left my hair smooth and shiny! Lemme know if it works out for ya! :clown:
  • EllyEllyOxenFreeEllyEllyOxenFree Posts: 6,446Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Not gonna lie, I used this on my relaxed hair a couple of times and HATED it. It made my hair super hard and frizzy. It is also very messy to apply in the shower...sort of like if you started using chocolate pudding. If you get it on your shower, be sure to scrub it, because it stains.
    BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
    YouTube
    Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
  • empressriempressri Posts: 4,812Registered Users
    i used it sometimes when straightening, well id add it on top of my deep conditioner. i like it.
    Lady Hasytal in the Land of Product in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    "Trust is knowing your SO would do the right thing in the face of strange vagina." Nej
    [/B]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file