Looking for a sample of KKCC!

kat180kat180 Posts: 6,280Registered Users Curl Novice
I really want to try this stuff out, but it is very expensive (and thats before the shipping prices) so I would love a little sample to try out, if anyone has any they would care to send. Im willing to pay for the sample and postage costs. :) Thanx!

Comments

• ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Are you in the UK? I'm afraid the shipping won't be worth your while...... though I'm willing to send a sample.
  • kat180kat180 Posts: 6,280Registered Users Curl Novice
    Yes I am- Im hoping there is a uk curly who is willing to send a sample- I know shipping would be too expensive otherwise. Thank you so much for offering though!
  • LOISTEPHENSLOISTEPHENS Posts: 1Registered Users
    Hey Girls. Id Love To Try Samples As Well. Either Of The Tweek Or The Moptop, Or The No-poo.........gosh They All Sound Great But I Cant Buy Them All; Im In Texas. If Anyone Can Send Me A Sample Ill Pay For It... Thanks
    Lois S.
    2519 Hwy 79 North
    Carthage Texas 75633
  • maisiemugwumpmaisiemugwump Posts: 89Registered Users
    Hi I too would love a sample there must be a UK curly that would be willing to give us some :dontknow: I am going to Orlando in the summer and am trying to find a shop that I can reach that will sell this miraculous product. :happy7:
    Maisiemugwump 3A

Mod CG

Low Poo Skin shop Dry Scalp shampoo and conditioner ..

Leave in Anita Grant Whipped Butter
    Styling Boots Curl Creme, AVG ,CK Anita Grant Cafe Latte .

Wanting to try EVERYTHING lol ok Donna Marie Honey and Aloe Gel, KCCC, KCKT KBB leave in conditioner

Occasionally using Rhassoul Clay :angel5:
  • Oriental CurlOriental Curl Posts: 201Registered Users
    I could kick myself: I went to Orlando for a conference last year, but it was before I knew anything about going CG! I've been sooooo depressed about it ever since I realised this. I could have bought products, had a Deva-cut done... :banghead: Sigh. Oh well.
    Hair: LOTS of fine hair, mainly variations of 2 (FIA), now cut into a just-above-the-shoulder layered bob.

Products: MOP C-System Curl Enhancing shampoo
    Original Source conditioners for co-washing and conditioning
    MOP C-System Curl Defining Cream
    Boots clear gel and/or Joico Joiwhip
    Joico Curl Activator on the second day.
  • FallOutCurlFallOutCurl Posts: 339Registered Users Curl Novice
    I have some KCCC due to arrive hopefully in Feb (depends on when they get the curlformers in) I don't mind giving you a sample if you still want it Kat180. I'll post back when I receive the goods, in case your interested I purchased from www.mariposa-import.eu the prices are somewhat steep but I simply can't live without it.
    And to Maisiemugwump I would be happy to give you a sampe too, I just have to find another pot to put it in.
    100% UK Curlie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file