We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Looking for a sample of KKCC!

kat180kat180 Posts: 6,280Registered Users Curl Novice
I really want to try this stuff out, but it is very expensive (and thats before the shipping prices) so I would love a little sample to try out, if anyone has any they would care to send. Im willing to pay for the sample and postage costs. :) Thanx!

Comments

• ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Are you in the UK? I'm afraid the shipping won't be worth your while...... though I'm willing to send a sample.
  • kat180kat180 Posts: 6,280Registered Users Curl Novice
    Yes I am- Im hoping there is a uk curly who is willing to send a sample- I know shipping would be too expensive otherwise. Thank you so much for offering though!
  • LOISTEPHENSLOISTEPHENS Posts: 1Registered Users
    Hey Girls. Id Love To Try Samples As Well. Either Of The Tweek Or The Moptop, Or The No-poo.........gosh They All Sound Great But I Cant Buy Them All; Im In Texas. If Anyone Can Send Me A Sample Ill Pay For It... Thanks
    Lois S.
    2519 Hwy 79 North
    Carthage Texas 75633
  • maisiemugwumpmaisiemugwump Posts: 89Registered Users
    Hi I too would love a sample there must be a UK curly that would be willing to give us some :dontknow: I am going to Orlando in the summer and am trying to find a shop that I can reach that will sell this miraculous product. :happy7:
    Maisiemugwump 3A

Mod CG

Low Poo Skin shop Dry Scalp shampoo and conditioner ..

Leave in Anita Grant Whipped Butter
    Styling Boots Curl Creme, AVG ,CK Anita Grant Cafe Latte .

Wanting to try EVERYTHING lol ok Donna Marie Honey and Aloe Gel, KCCC, KCKT KBB leave in conditioner

Occasionally using Rhassoul Clay :angel5:
  • Oriental CurlOriental Curl Posts: 201Registered Users
    I could kick myself: I went to Orlando for a conference last year, but it was before I knew anything about going CG! I've been sooooo depressed about it ever since I realised this. I could have bought products, had a Deva-cut done... :banghead: Sigh. Oh well.
    Hair: LOTS of fine hair, mainly variations of 2 (FIA), now cut into a just-above-the-shoulder layered bob.

Products: MOP C-System Curl Enhancing shampoo
    Original Source conditioners for co-washing and conditioning
    MOP C-System Curl Defining Cream
    Boots clear gel and/or Joico Joiwhip
    Joico Curl Activator on the second day.
  • FallOutCurlFallOutCurl Posts: 339Registered Users
    I have some KCCC due to arrive hopefully in Feb (depends on when they get the curlformers in) I don't mind giving you a sample if you still want it Kat180. I'll post back when I receive the goods, in case your interested I purchased from www.mariposa-import.eu the prices are somewhat steep but I simply can't live without it.
    And to Maisiemugwump I would be happy to give you a sampe too, I just have to find another pot to put it in.
    100% UK Curlie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file