Ms KittyMs Kitty Posts: 556Registered Users
:thumright::angel9:
My favorites
Qhemets AHOC,OHHB
Yemen Henna
HHC
AOHR Deep Conditioner
Coconut,Jojoba and JBC oils
Rosemary Oil/w horsetail,coltsfoot and Nettle leaves.
My own homemade mixtures
BlackStrap Molasses

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fmj11051" class="Popup

Comments

• battinlashbattinlash Posts: 1,850Registered Users
    Edit - I was being rude so I deleted my post. There's been enough nastiness on the politics board - it's time to take the high road.
  • TrenellTrenell Posts: 3,562Registered Users
    Now now. Let's be gracious
  • Ms KittyMs Kitty Posts: 556Registered Users
    Okay my bad
    My favorites
    Qhemets AHOC,OHHB
    Yemen Henna
    HHC
    AOHR Deep Conditioner
    Coconut,Jojoba and JBC oils
    Rosemary Oil/w horsetail,coltsfoot and Nettle leaves.
    My own homemade mixtures
    BlackStrap Molasses

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fmj11051" class="Popup
    Ms Kitty wrote: »
    Okay my bad

I think she meant me. It's all good though. I edited.
  • curlyjenn10curlyjenn10 Posts: 2,034Registered Users
    Seriously. That's pretty rude.

Jeez. It wasn't THAT rude. And I edited, so what's the problem?
  • curlyjenn10curlyjenn10 Posts: 2,034Registered Users
    tantrum wrote: »

Not you, sorry. I didn't even see your original post. I was talking about the OP starting this thread. We should be past that, especially with what happened tonight. If the tables were turned, I'm sure many of the Obama supporters would not be happy with this kind of thread.
  • CocoaCoilyCocoaCoily Posts: 2,648Registered Users
    Yes, please, let's be gracious.

Not you, sorry. I didn't even see your original post. I was talking about the OP starting this thread. We should be past that, especially with what happened tonight. If the tables were turned, I'm sure many of the Obama supporters would not be happy with this kind of thread.

Oh. Whoops.

And you're right. We should try to move past this stuff.
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    CocoaCoily wrote: »

And Palin, don't forget Palin.
  • CocoaCoilyCocoaCoily Posts: 2,648Registered Users

I guess you saw what I wrote before I edited for hypocrisy! :wink:
    I actually really really love all you girls right now. Don't know how long the feeling will last, but why not embrace it while it does?

:love8:
  • MimsTXMimsTX Posts: 3,482Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I actually really really love all you girls right now. Don't know how long the feeling will last, but why not embrace it while it does?

:love8:

lmao, truer words... :P
    CG/Mod CG (soap bars) since 8/12/08
    CO wash/Cond: Kathymack & Flowermoon Castille soap bars, V05 Chamomile Tea, Suave Ocean Breeze, Biolage Conditioning Balm
    Styling loves: DIFFUSING! CK, KCNT, KCCC, FOTE (on dry hair only), Re:coil, Proclaim gel
    Not sure about: Boots, Tweek, KBB Milk, DMHJ
    HATE: plopping, FOTE on wet hair, BRHG
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    Thanks for editing, you guys.

Really, let's just celebrate and make this night about everything positive.
  • TrenellTrenell Posts: 3,562Registered Users
    Ms Kitty wrote: »
    Okay my bad

I think she meant me. It's all good though. I edited.

nah.. I didn't even see yours
  • NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users

Does she win Miss Congeniality?

(I'm sorry. I couldn't resist that.)

I haven't paid a whole lot of attention to concession speeches in the past (I may have been too young last time someone conceded before my bedtime...), but I appreciated McCain's gracious speech. As someone who used to love him, but feels now is not the right time for him, and knowing he really WANTED to win - it was good to see.
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • AmandacurlsAmandacurls Posts: 6,252Registered Users
    What did you say? What was the point of starting this thread? If you have something to say to me, pm me, don't start a thread so someone else will chime in with you.

ETA: It's Amandacurls, not Amadacurls, get it right if you're going to attempt to "call me out".
  • BoomygrrlBoomygrrl Posts: 4,940Registered Users
    I'm confused. Why are you calling out AmandaCurls? Just because she has a different political point of view? So what? She has every right to believe what she wants to and I haven't seen her be insulting of anyone, just because they disagree with her.

She's been very gracious, stating that she stands behind the new president and hopes others will too.

I am happy that Obama won, but let's not spoil this with the "ha ha, we won, you didn't!!"
    I look at it as the whole country won (but I'm biased that way) and that I welcome other points of view.
    We're going to need it. With a Democratic president and a majority in congress, we need to be more bipartisan...I don't want to see a country lean too much left or too much right!!!
    That's right, I said it! I wear scrunchies!!

I am a sulfate washing, cone slabbing, curly lovin' s.o.b. The CG police haven't caught me yet.
    :blob8:

3a/3b
    I would also like to ask what I ever said to warrant this type of crap? Because I voted for McCain? I've said time and again, my decision to vote for him was because I disagreed with Obama's policies. I've never been one to call him a terrorist, or a Muslim or any other thing that may have been said by other people. Is it because I dared to criticize him, on policy issues? Wow. Some people really show their true colors.
  • MimsTXMimsTX Posts: 3,482Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Boomygrrl wrote: »
    I'm confused. Why are you calling out AmandaCurls? Just because she has a different political point of view? So what? She has every right to believe what she wants to and I haven't seen her be insulting of anyone, just because they disagree with her.

She's been very gracious, stating that she stands behind the new president and hopes others will too.

I am happy that Obama won, but let's not spoil this with the "ha ha, we won, you didn't!!"
    I look at it as the whole country won (but I'm biased that way) and that I welcome other points of view.
    We're going to need it. With a Democratic president and a majority in congress, we need to be more bipartisan...I don't want to see a country lean too much left or too much right!!!

yes, ITA. there's no need to call someone out just because they had a different vision for what they wanted for the country.
    CG/Mod CG (soap bars) since 8/12/08
    CO wash/Cond: Kathymack & Flowermoon Castille soap bars, V05 Chamomile Tea, Suave Ocean Breeze, Biolage Conditioning Balm
    Styling loves: DIFFUSING! CK, KCNT, KCCC, FOTE (on dry hair only), Re:coil, Proclaim gel
    Not sure about: Boots, Tweek, KBB Milk, DMHJ
    HATE: plopping, FOTE on wet hair, BRHG
  • TwoMoonsTwoMoons Posts: 754Registered Users
    I like both Obama and McCain although I voted Obama... I just don't trust that darn Palin. I think we can all agree Obama will make a good president and McCain ran a great race and gave a beautiful speech.
    :coffee::bunny::cat::headbang:OTAKU 4 LIFE!!!!

"Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and cruel. True, and they have many other fine qualities as well.”

I <3 Cats!
  • TwoMoonsTwoMoons Posts: 754Registered Users
    Did anyone have/go to an election party or get together?
    :coffee::bunny::cat::headbang:OTAKU 4 LIFE!!!!

"Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and cruel. True, and they have many other fine qualities as well.”

I <3 Cats!
  • Myradella3Myradella3 Posts: 2,481Registered Users
    The election is over and so should the snippy comments. No need to be rude, implicitly or explicitly. Amanda, me, you, and 59 million other people exercised our right to vote. We all may have voted differently, but that choice shouldn't be ridiculed.
  • A_la_Nap-turalA_la_Nap-tural Posts: 409Registered Users
    Come on you guys... girls...you know what I mean. It's all in good spirits :tongue5:. Ok, tsk tsk to the OP, but man up AmandaCurls. Don't feel so attacked. I don't think she was calling you out, as she was probably just poking at you. Water off a duck's back... It's all good. Yes, everyone should take a page from Obama's book... the new American way is cool as a cucumber and unaffected by the nay-sayers. That goes for all of us. Oh yeah... it's all so very good! Feels like the 60's... and I wasn't born until '86!
    www.thenaturalknowitall.com

www.mixology101.ning.com
    I'm luvin' my natural self FIRST! :love7:

"And if you don't want to be down with me, you don't want to pick from my appletree."-Erykah Badu

event.png

• 2happy2happy Posts: 5,138Registered Users
    Funny how the biggest loud mouth rude people complaining about McCains dirty campaign and praising Obama and his high road have been the biggest mudslingers for months. Doing the exact opposite of what they claim Obama does and wants. :thumbdown:

I'm so glad this is almost over.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
    Location - WI
    Come on you guys... girls...you know what I mean. It's all in good spirits :tongue5:. Ok, tsk tsk to the OP, but man up AmandaCurls. Don't feel so attacked. I don't think she was calling you out, as she was probably just poking at you. Water off a duck's back... It's all good. Yes, everyone should take a page from Obama's book... the new American way is cool as a cucumber and unaffected by the nay-sayers. That goes for all of us. Oh yeah... it's all so very good! Feels like the 60's... and I wasn't born until '86!

Doubtful, looking back at her previous posts I would have to disagree with you. To me it seems more like a "we won, you lost" thing, and that's immature. I wouldn't be gloating if the guy I voted for had won. I wouldn't have started a thread titled "Where's Ms Kitty?" Seriously, reviewing the posting history, nothing would make me think "it's all in good spirits".
  • misspammisspam Posts: 5,318Registered Users

Poking fun at Amanda?!? Are you kidding me???? Have you attempted to read Ms Kitty's posts, particularly the ones attacking Amanda?

I suggest people do their homework here before jumping to any conclusions.

Amanda, you have every right to feel like you do. I'm not happy about the election results either. Like you I am not taking any cheap shots because of my disappointment.

Some people can't even win graciously. :angry7:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • scrillsscrills Posts: 6,700Registered Users
    I almost started a post stating that we should all shake hands with the opposite team, accept that this game is over and head back to our respective lockrooms, just like 8th grade basketball

Ladies, and gents, let's save our engeries for other things. (like celebrating):occasion9:
  • A_la_Nap-turalA_la_Nap-tural Posts: 409Registered Users

Okay, I'll quote myself then [enter the bolded]... Now, as I stated before, don't let it bother you. Water off a ducks back. You can't control any other person/poster other than yourself. So let them gloat and do your part, as you said you would. Unite with us to support our president and advance our country. Maybe by focussing on that, people's comments will lose their effectivness. But no nastiness gets a free pass, not even from the left side. It's unity time ladies....
    www.thenaturalknowitall.com

www.mixology101.ning.com
    I'm luvin' my natural self FIRST! :love7:

"And if you don't want to be down with me, you don't want to pick from my appletree."-Erykah Badu

event.png

If I had done the same thing, people would be griping at me and I'd probably already be banned.

Leave a Comment