Questions!Please awnser!

bloom707bloom707 Registered Users Posts: 12
Ok,so I am new here,and I need help.Firsty,I hear everyone ask whcih products are "CG friendly" and Im assuming your talking about the "Curly girl" book,which I want to get,but,i hear its reallly good.I think im going to order it.Only I heard it says not to shampoo,only use conditioner!And my hair is oily at the roots and dry at ends,a very comon probem for curly hair,and they dont even mention it!If i used only conditoner my hair would be a mess!I wash it and applay a shampo for oily hair at my roots and massage it well,then i quiqly pass it through my ends to clear buildup and rinse.Then I applay conditioner for dry hair at ends(mid lenth down) and comb iut then rinse.Then I applay leave in conditioner.And comb.Thats pretty much my rountine.I wash every other day--- But anyhow,back to my question,what is the CG ROUNTINE Ive so long heard about? ¡ :P 8) :wink: So,plzz awnser!Also,I hear u cant use alchol or silicone...I think,and i use silicone.Is it bad?Will it damage my hair?I actually read in a magazine that things endiing in -cone are moisturizing!Anyway plzz awnser!Other tearms I haerd and i haveno idea what they mean are:"Ploping" and pineapple",plzz explain both!I read a post where it said she put her hair ina pineapple.Im guessing its not the literate sense :? lol!Im kindda confused so plzz help me up! :wink: Thank you!
:)
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.
IM A 3B HAIR TYPE GIRL!HAIR W/ VOLUME,FRIZZYNESS AND "POUF",SPECIALLY AT THE ENDS.OILY AT SCALP,DRY AT ENDS...HAIRYSTYLES AND DOS WELCOME!I HAVE A HEART SHAPED FACE!THANK YOU!

Comments

• curlyincalicurlyincali Registered Users Posts: 9
    Hi! I'll try to answer your questions the best I can. First off cones aren't bad unless you're not using shampoo with sulfates at all (cause cones can build up if not properly washed out). i personally use shampoo because i have the same problem you do. you can find definitions for pineapple and plopping on the homepage unders faqs i think. not everyone here is cg. i read the book but i don't follow her advice at all, because my hair just works a different way i guess. HTH.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file