Cantu Shea Butter?

AyeyoneekAyeyoneek Registered Users Posts: 97
well i just brought sum cantu shea butter leave in conditioner..and i was wondering have anyone else used it? i havent tried it yet..cause i wanna buy the whole product line..ive looked it up and alot of girls says it great..and one girl said she used the grow srtong strengthening and started to see new growth withen a week or 2..so i was just wondering who else has use dis product and wats ur oppinion on it?
last perm-june 2008

BC- dec 31,08/jan 1!
whoop! finally all natural!

hairtype-mostly 4a but a bit 3c also

Visit me&my hair! :wave:
http://members.fotki.com/Ayeyoneek/

Comments

• zanii0506zanii0506 Registered Users Posts: 176
    i have the leave in conditioner and i like it alot. used it when i was on vacation...good stuff! i haven't tried any other products from them, but i will.
  • DSTurbinglysoulfulDSTurbinglysoulful Registered Users Posts: 38
    I was wondering about them too. I've read good things about them... I'll watch the thread to see what people say! :)
    Last perm: May 30, 2008
    Big Chopped on: November 2, 2008!!!
    Co-wash every other day
    Leave in Fantasia IC Conditioner
    Fantasia IC gel
    Miss Jessies
    DPL
    ...I'm trying something different every other day to see what works!
    :nike:

event.png

event.png

• CammybCammyb Registered Users Posts: 576 Curl Neophyte
    I bought the Cantu Shea Butter Leave in this weekend and I applied it after my henna treatment today. I love it. It smells like a fruity coconut drink lol and is very hydrating to the hair. That was the only thing I applied to my hair and my curls were moisturized and defined.
    uXBum4.png

"There’s just an certain aura a woman exudes when she has natural hair. She walks differently. Her swag is on full tilt. There’s a sense of confidence and je ne sais quoi that emanates from her spirit. Whatever it is it’s sexy as all hell and turns me on" -Anslem Samuel
    www.fotki.com/1cammyb
    www.piinkcamellias.blogspot.com
    www.youtube.com/1cammyb
  • AyeyoneekAyeyoneek Registered Users Posts: 97
    Cammyb wrote: »
    I bought the Cantu Shea Butter Leave in this weekend and I applied it after my henna treatment today. I love it. It smells like a fruity coconut drink lol and is very hydrating to the hair. That was the only thing I applied to my hair and my curls were moisturized and defined.

lol thanks for the info on it..
    oh yeah..wen u let it dried where ur curls still moisturized?cause even tho im transtioning after i was my hair and i let my hair air dry it just turn into a bush & the curls just go away =[
    last perm-june 2008

BC- dec 31,08/jan 1!

• kayasmommykayasmommy Registered Users Posts: 109
    I'm currently transitioning and I use the Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Creme. I really like it. It gives good slip, and it's easy to distribute throughout the hair. It does coat the hair, like, I can feel a bit of residue when it's dry, but my hair also feels soft and moisturized too... so I wouldn't call it a heavy build-up or anything. I apply it liberally, then do either flat-twists or braids, and roll the ends of on sponge rollers. My hair comes out touchably soft and the set fromt twists/braids/rollers stays all day. This product gets two thumbs up from me.
    Twitter! :hello2:

Fotki! :hello2:

BC: November 28, 2008
    Tragedy Strikes: March 16, 2010...The Flat-Iron Disaster!!!

Updated (Post-Disaster) Staples:
    • Chagrin Valley Ayurvedic Shampoo Bar
    • Kinky Curly Come Clean Shampoo
    • Roux Porosity Control Shampoo/Condish
    • V05 Moisture Milks Condish
    • Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Condish
    • Kinky Curly Knot Today
    • Castor Oil & Shea Butter
    • Monthly Henna Treatments
  • CammybCammyb Registered Users Posts: 576 Curl Neophyte
    Once dry the Cantu doesn't leave my hair extremely moist but its far from dry. I think you should apply it to your relaxed parts in moderation. Your natural hair will soak it right up. It's worth a try seeing as its not too expensive.
    uXBum4.png

"There’s just an certain aura a woman exudes when she has natural hair. She walks differently. Her swag is on full tilt. There’s a sense of confidence and je ne sais quoi that emanates from her spirit. Whatever it is it’s sexy as all hell and turns me on" -Anslem Samuel
    www.fotki.com/1cammyb
    www.piinkcamellias.blogspot.com
    www.youtube.com/1cammyb
  • AyeyoneekAyeyoneek Registered Users Posts: 97
    Cammyb wrote: »
    Once dry the Cantu doesn't leave my hair extremely moist but its far from dry. I think you should apply it to your relaxed parts in moderation. Your natural hair will soak it right up. It's worth a try seeing as its not too expensive.

thanks i tried it..it left my hair very soft and my curls were just poppin out everywhere lol..and wen it drys it stays soft...
    last perm-june 2008

BC- dec 31,08/jan 1!

• Miquella07Miquella07 Registered Users Posts: 5
    ive found that after adding vatika oil to my container of cantu shea butter leave-in, gave me long lasting moisture. i love this stuff, i put it in my hair when i get out the shower and its soakin wet. smells great too!
    Mostly 3b with some 3c thrown in.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file